X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• shiftymoves
    Guest replied
    Re: Banned

No bombing uncap...What is there about that dont you GET????

Leave a comment:

• Blud
    Guest replied

Nice one Deliverance!

As for Stunt, doesn't matter what the server rules were. You were told about them and decided to respond in an immature way. Just like here when you say that you are going to keep comming back until so and so responds. Well one has and shown what you kinda forgot to include in your quote on the rules. Good ban by the admin!
    I can only suggest that you get over it and either play on no rules servers or put your money up and rent your own server. Then you can have the kind of play you want.

Leave a comment:

• imported_Deliverance
    Guest replied

Originally posted by VC_Resurrected
    I got banned the other day cos i killed the admin four times in a row (as infantry). When it came up with the banning it said the old classic reason 'unknown'.
    Thats a generic message that comes up when using Bf2cc, the actual message should have been displayed in game before you were kicked. Our servers do the same for some reason.

Leave a comment:

• VC_Resurrected
    Guest replied

I got banned the other day cos i killed the admin four times in a row (as infantry). When it came up with the banning it said the old classic reason 'unknown'.

Leave a comment:

• imported_Deliverance
    Guest replied

Originally posted by stunt ridah
    OK hold on I just read the latest ROE, I think I might have to retract my apology check this outhttp://www.bfroe.com/forum/showthread.php?t=171 section 2.3.2 Ill quote ROE- anyone who has previously posted about ROE please post what you think about this. Ecpecilly- Deliverance, RocketPunch and Repent

Yes, and you also forgot to quote the rest of that section. Here is the header to the portion you quoted:

Server Administrators may implement and enforce rules that result in minor changes to gameplay behaviour or styles as long as these are clearly stated before a player starts playing on a server. These rules typically introduce minor restrictions on how a certain aspect of the game can be used.

Examples of such rules that are acceptable are:

Leave a comment:

• zipp0r
    Guest replied

DELIVERENCE's server will ban you for bombing assets on carriers or uncappables. its no surprise to see him giving you greif for it either, since he did the same to me.
    you respect their no raping uncaps and dont bomb anyone there, yet they somehow get it into their stupid heads that bombing a uav trailer isnt acceptable, ignoring the fact its usually well away from any spawn points.

Leave a comment:

• Roger Smith

• Roger Smith
    replied

:laugh:OMFG that is awsome can I use this quote in my sig holy ****e thats funny.:laugh:
    go right ahead

Originally posted by lamri35UK
    Until Ea/DICE/whoever enforces ROE then we all have to lump it.
    you have a valid point.

Leave a comment:

• Wheelman56
    Guest replied

Originally posted by LBC|Jester
    and I take it you recieved your 55,000 plus kills because you like to camp uncaps? Do much carrier bombing with the J-10? How about sitting outside of an uncap in a helicopter mowing every soul that spawns down?
    Nope, I don't like jets or helis. Usually play Kark myself and not in a vehicle and I don't camp, I take flags. =) But when I do play another map, one with a carrier or some uncaps, if some silly person is raping the uncap, I DO SOMETHING ABOUT IT. In this case, whining doesn't fall into that category.

Leave a comment:

• Lamri35UK
    Guest replied

Yeah, and all I am saying is that these people CAN make local rules and if you break them you will be kicked or banned. Until Ea/DICE/whoever enforces ROE then we all have to lump it. Seeing as K/P servers STILL exist, I don't think crap admins will be getting an email any time soon, do you ?
    Jeez, i'm not trying to piss people off here, just say it like it actually IS, not how it should be!!
    I quoted myself because perhaps you didn't read it last time.
    READ IT and stop moaning about it FFS

Leave a comment:

• -=TS=-stuntridah
    Guest replied

Originally posted by roger smith
    as plane whore said, if you dont protect your uncap, you deserve to be raped. man i just wanna punch you.
    :laugh:OMFG that is awsome can I use this quote in my sig holy ****e thats funny.:laugh:

Lamri35UK-it stuck my response up here so this is for you-

Do you understand the rule they banned me for was against ROE therefor elegal. Thats all I want to know? you keep saying they can make up rules. OMG they cant. They can say
    dont swear -ok
    dont cheat-ok
    dont glich- ok
    no arty on uncap-ok
    no droping vihicles in uncap-ok
    no spawnrape-ok
    they cannot say dont bomb are assets cause we are pansy a$$ girls and cant defend them.

Leave a comment:

• Lamri35UK
    Guest replied

Yeah, and all I am saying is that these people CAN make local rules and if you break them you will be kicked or banned. Until Ea/DICE/whoever enforces ROE then we all have to lump it. Seeing as K/P servers STILL exist, I don't think crap admins will be getting an email any time soon, do you ?
    Jeez, i'm not trying to piss people off here, just say it like it actually IS, not how it should be!!

Leave a comment:

• -=TS=-stuntridah
    Guest replied

Why are you being arsey ?
    You broke the rules set by the people that PAY for the server.
    Bye Bye, then you come on here and MOAN.
    Hmm, why is that ?
    Just find another server, one where a rape-aholic like you will be happy.
    You are really pi$$ing me off. First of all I dont rape. You need to STFU and read ROE section 2.3.2 http://www.bfroe.com/forum/showthread.php?t=171

That is what im talking about, This thread turned into a lot of bull$hit. I wanted ppl opinions about bombing assets only. So to you I say dont post on this thread unless you read that section of ROE and have something to say about it. All I am saying is the server has rules that are aginst ROE. Like I said before I studyied ROE and there are things you can change but this is not one of them.

Leave a comment:

• Lamri35UK
    Guest replied

You would be in for a bit of a shock if tried elmer

Leave a comment:

• Roger Smith

• Roger Smith
    replied

it has nothing to do with money, the rule he broke was illegal, as in, it was illegal for that server to have that rule.
    PH I couldn't agree with you more about the crap rules that pre-teen admins come up with, but the sorry fact is, they DO come up with them, and as they pay for the server, if we enter their server then we have to respect the rules in place, or they will ban us.
    you would be right if there was no rank system, but there is a rank system, and the roe is supposed to protect the player and server, to create the most fair game as possible. as plane whore said, its not living up to that promise. what you dont seem to get through your head is that they are paying money to have the privledge to serve, not to ruin the gameplay. as plane whore said, if you dont protect your uncap, you deserve to be raped. man i just wanna punch you.

Leave a comment:

• Lamri35UK
    Guest replied

They made up elegal rules I agree after studying ROE that you can alter some minor things but it says in ROE commander assets are a leagal and fair target always even in a plane and it specifies that and the server cant change that. So I did nothing wrong. I could care less about the server I just wanted to see what ppl thought and vent a lil. I know the majority of ppl hate pilots and thats where half of theese neg. comments came from. To sum up

-I broke eleagal rules of the server
    -I did not come here to moan
    -server owners are allowed to change some stuff this is not one of them
    - O ya I dont have a problem mate

read section 2.3.2 mate
    http://www.bfroe.com/forum/showthread.php?t=171
    Bye Bye, then you come on here and MOAN.
    Hmm, why is that ?
    Just find another server, one where a rape-aholic like you will be happy.

Originally posted by PlaneWhore
    Stunt you were well within your rights to bomb the commander assets but with those poorly defined rules who really knows? Let me suggest to you that in the future you should avoid pansy land play on a real mans server. The server that I speak of is any server completely devoid of any RoE exploitation by the admins/clan.

No rules to listen to people cry about just a test of raw player skill, teamwork and tactics.

I'm not arguing with that point lamri but rather pointing out the ridiculous nature of the ranked servers massive list of potential rules that server admins can and do abuse. I'm proud to say I don't even acknowledge any server rules past 1) don't cheat 2) don't teamkill on purpose 3) don't grief and other rules that do no effect normal gameplay such as player language. I'm just peachy with all of that.

You want all sorts of whacky rules? Make your server unranked - problem solved. You can kick people from your unranked server because you don't like their name for all I care, Ranked servers guaranteed a certain quality gameplay experience and being unable to effectively combat the commander assets and defend yourself is nothing short of impossible on some servers - thus the quality gameplay experience DICE wants to uphold on ranked servers is failed to be provided as advertised. That's just one example but many others exist.
    PH I couldn't agree with you more about the crap rules that pre-teen admins come up with, but the sorry fact is, they DO come up with them, and as they pay for the server, if we enter their server then we have to respect the rules in place, or they will ban us.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X