Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: BF2 Cobra Action GOOD VIDEO =P

Originally posted by Ssgt-Markman
    im glad you only watched 2 seconds of my video, i know how to fly thats for sure
    I watched 2 seconds and was going to make the same post as him, then I read that and watched the rest... Yep, "you know how to fly"... big deal, that wasn't even fancy flyin', it was just flying, your gunner even got the vast majority of the kills in the vid... YOU didn't do much but keep a chopper level, anyone can do that!:laugh:

P.S.: Chodda all by himself would smoke you AND a gunner!
    P.P.S: I would also smoke you by myself like Chodda!

Comment

Take it easy on the guy...

:hmm:

I wish I could get a pilot who knows how to line up tv shot instead of these idiots who hover 5 ft above the ground next to a tank or the ones who bail out as soon as a missle locks on.

And i wish i had a gunner who knew how to use tv missles and knows what to do when i sneak up behind stingers...the idiots i get stare at the ****ing stinger like its a magic show or something

Comment

Originally posted by Sir. GenX000
        I watched 2 seconds and was going to make the same post as him, then I read that and watched the rest... Yep, "you know how to fly"... big deal, that wasn't even fancy flyin', it was just flying, your gunner even got the vast majority of the kills in the vid... YOU didn't do much but keep a chopper level, anyone can do that!:laugh:

P.S.: Chodda all by himself would smoke you AND a gunner!
        P.P.S: I would also smoke you by myself like Chodda!
        what are yoy talking about, thats how everyone shoud be flying

I havent seen him dodge anything but hes perfect with lineups and its gunners job to get the points and pilots to get what his gunner misses

Comment

it's like making a vid about driving a buggy... anyone can drive a buggy!!! and Anyone can line someone up for TV's! Why make a vid showing off something that is not difficult or impressive? oooooooo, I can fly straight !... so!:hmm:

EDIT: (@ the gunner) - Nice Shootin'!!! He killed everything!

Comment

it's like making a vid about driving a buggy... anyone can drive a buggy!!! and Anyone can line someone up for TV's! Why make a vid showing off something that is not difficult or impressive? oooooooo, I can fly straight !... so!:hmm:

Most people playing this game cant fly at all...the idiots who crash as soon as they take off, only to TK for the heli when they spawn, and do the same thing over and over.

Comment

Originally posted by DaSniper079
              Most people playing this game cant fly at all...the idiots who crash as soon as they take off, only to TK for the heli when they spawn, and do the same thing over and over.
              yea, do you know how hard it is to find a decent pilot, ud be singing if u got someone who can at least line u up, most people dont care, they go dtraight for the flag, it will never change coz there are too many no brainers out there

Im glad theres someone who thinks the same way as I do(DaSniper079)

Comment

you 2 should fly together!

Comment

you 2 should fly together!

adds DaSniper to xfire

lol im always ready for a good pilot to gun for me

too bad the new xfire update makes me disconnect as soon as I get a PM:|:

Comment

I'll ignore all the egos and comment on the video. Not bad, some sweet kills but it would of been better to see it from the gunners perspective (the whole thing, not 30 seconds worth).

7/10.

Comment

So, flying around and getting your guy good shots means you are really good..no

so does this mean that this kill makes me the BEST SUPPORT EVER!

no, (not my vid)

Comment

Originally posted by Lt.Drop
                        So, flying around and getting your guy good shots means you are really good..no

so does this mean that this kill makes me the BEST SUPPORT EVER!

no, (not my vid)
                        ur gunner wont get any kills if you dont line him up, u have to line up ur gunner if ur flying, if u cant do that and dodge the missile then u dont belong in the chopper(not talking about you drop, Im just saying, never played against\ with u anyways)

Comment

ya I hear ya, I am done in this pointless thread hey MAK1 what is your xfire?

Comment

Originally posted by Lt.Drop
                            ya I hear ya, I am done in this pointless thread hey MAK1 what is your xfire?
                            predragt4 but Im having problems with it now, I get disconnected from the net as soon as I send\recieve a PM(pages wont load after that and it kicks me out of xfire), they said its gonna get fixed by monday, alot of people are having it, mostly modem users

started happening after the new update which was released yesterday

Comment

i know a lot of you guys dont like watching action videos everytime i see someone post a vid with them killing something every one is like oh thats nothing or i can do better what ever man i dont care...I made it cause its something to do and I think its fun watching things being blown up by the tv guided missles in bf2 =P Also im uploading a good quality file on filefront so you can actually see whats going on =)

oh yea and one more thing the first video I made was all from my gunners view and for some reason it just wasnt as entertaining probably cause you couldnt see much of the action or the explosions heh

Comment

Originally posted by Ssgt-Markman
                                i know a lot of you guys dont like watching action videos everytime i see someone post a vid with them killing something every one is like oh thats nothing or i can do better what ever man i dont care...I made it cause its something to do and I think its fun watching things being blown up by the tv guided missles in bf2 =P Also im uploading a good quality file on filefront so you can actually see whats going on =)

oh yea and one more thing the first video I made was all from my gunners view and for some reason it just wasnt as entertaining probably cause you couldnt see much of the action or the explosions heh
                                hey I liked ur flying\gunning were u a pilot or a gunner?

kinda confused now after this post

Comment

Working...
                                X