X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 9thAF_Mako
    Guest replied
    Re: BF2 Cobra Action GOOD VIDEO =P

ya I hear ya, I am done in this pointless thread hey MAK1 what is your xfire?

Leave a comment:

• predragjanjic
    replied

Originally posted by Lt.Drop
    So, flying around and getting your guy good shots means you are really good..no

so does this mean that this kill makes me the BEST SUPPORT EVER!

no, (not my vid)
    ur gunner wont get any kills if you dont line him up, u have to line up ur gunner if ur flying, if u cant do that and dodge the missile then u dont belong in the chopper(not talking about you drop, Im just saying, never played against\ with u anyways)

Leave a comment:

• 9thAF_Mako
    Guest replied

So, flying around and getting your guy good shots means you are really good..no

so does this mean that this kill makes me the BEST SUPPORT EVER!

no, (not my vid)

Leave a comment:

• imported_Jazza
    Guest replied

I'll ignore all the egos and comment on the video. Not bad, some sweet kills but it would of been better to see it from the gunners perspective (the whole thing, not 30 seconds worth).

7/10.

Leave a comment:

• predragjanjic
    replied

Originally posted by Sir. GenX000
    you 2 should fly together!

adds DaSniper to xfire

lol im always ready for a good pilot to gun for me

too bad the new xfire update makes me disconnect as soon as I get a PM:|:

Leave a comment:

• Sir. GenX000
    Guest replied

you 2 should fly together!

Leave a comment:

• predragjanjic
    replied

Originally posted by DaSniper079
    Most people playing this game cant fly at all...the idiots who crash as soon as they take off, only to TK for the heli when they spawn, and do the same thing over and over.
    yea, do you know how hard it is to find a decent pilot, ud be singing if u got someone who can at least line u up, most people dont care, they go dtraight for the flag, it will never change coz there are too many no brainers out there

Im glad theres someone who thinks the same way as I do(DaSniper079)

Leave a comment:

• DaSniper079
    Guest replied

it's like making a vid about driving a buggy... anyone can drive a buggy!!! and Anyone can line someone up for TV's! Why make a vid showing off something that is not difficult or impressive? oooooooo, I can fly straight !... so!:hmm:

Most people playing this game cant fly at all...the idiots who crash as soon as they take off, only to TK for the heli when they spawn, and do the same thing over and over.

Leave a comment:

• Sir. GenX000
    Guest replied

it's like making a vid about driving a buggy... anyone can drive a buggy!!! and Anyone can line someone up for TV's! Why make a vid showing off something that is not difficult or impressive? oooooooo, I can fly straight !... so!:hmm:

EDIT: (@ the gunner) - Nice Shootin'!!! He killed everything!

Leave a comment:

• predragjanjic
    replied

I watched 2 seconds and was going to make the same post as him, then I read that and watched the rest... Yep, "you know how to fly"... big deal, that wasn't even fancy flyin', it was just flying, your gunner even got the vast majority of the kills in the vid... YOU didn't do much but keep a chopper level, anyone can do that!:laugh:

P.S.: Chodda all by himself would smoke you AND a gunner!
    P.P.S: I would also smoke you by myself like Chodda!
    what are yoy talking about, thats how everyone shoud be flying

I havent seen him dodge anything but hes perfect with lineups and its gunners job to get the points and pilots to get what his gunner misses

Leave a comment:

• DaSniper079
    Guest replied

Take it easy on the guy...

:hmm:

I wish I could get a pilot who knows how to line up tv shot instead of these idiots who hover 5 ft above the ground next to a tank or the ones who bail out as soon as a missle locks on.

And i wish i had a gunner who knew how to use tv missles and knows what to do when i sneak up behind stingers...the idiots i get stare at the ****ing stinger like its a magic show or something

Leave a comment:

• Sir. GenX000
    Guest replied

Originally posted by Ssgt-Markman
    im glad you only watched 2 seconds of my video, i know how to fly thats for sure
    I watched 2 seconds and was going to make the same post as him, then I read that and watched the rest... Yep, "you know how to fly"... big deal, that wasn't even fancy flyin', it was just flying, your gunner even got the vast majority of the kills in the vid... YOU didn't do much but keep a chopper level, anyone can do that!:laugh:

P.S.: Chodda all by himself would smoke you AND a gunner!
    P.P.S: I would also smoke you by myself like Chodda!

Leave a comment:

• Wrighty09
    Guest replied

What are u talking about.. it means i give chodda pretzals hence the picture of the pretzal.. pfff and you thought it was a heart........silly.

Leave a comment:

• StevenNevets
    Guest replied

Originally posted by Wrighty09
    I chodda
    okay

Originally posted by Wrighty09
    are you gay?
    are you

Leave a comment:

• predragjanjic
    replied

good skill bad video

I love the lineups, thats exactly how me and my friend do it except i fly lower and faster

Leave a comment:

Working...
X