Re: I hate "Unlock" threads, but..... i want opinions... lol

Originally posted by mrpoptart01
    lol he picked his unlocks you guys can stop posting
    lolz.

Leave a comment:

• XmetallicaXguitarstX
    replied

Seriously, get the F-2000, and get the MG36.

MG36 = the best support gun, other than the RPK.

Leave a comment:

• Venomous
    Guest replied

lol he picked his unlocks you guys can stop posting

Leave a comment:

• Abyss_of_Borg
    Guest replied

MG36 and F2000. Both are the best in their class and some of the best guns in the game. The P90 is just a has better sights then the standard AT SMG with a 50 round clip. The DAO-12 is a lot better in CQ. If you tank whore a lot the MP7 might help you but I found it more helpful when my tank is destroyed and I'm stranded behind enemy lines. I can usually take out the guys who were close to the tank plus use single shot or short bursts to shoot from a distance. But if you are just repairing and you want to kill people who want to steal your tank or spec ops guys the shotguns will be just fine. The MP7 isn't the most useful gun for offensive type stuff. The rate of fire is good and you'll be able to defend yourself against support and assault. But you'll run through ammo quickly and you only have 2 clips.

Leave a comment:

• ActiveMatx
    Guest replied

Well, me, being a assault player would choose F2000. It is now my favorite assault rifle, beating the G3 by a close margin. Although, I am still not sure if I like grenade launcher better than grenades....

flashbangs rule though, but take a very long time to throw them, and they dont throw very far.....

However, lets face it... the anti-tank guns suck.... and if you play anti-tank a lot, then for sure get the P90. It is by far my favorite anti tank weapon. So it really comes down to what class you play more.

I know which weapon is the better between them, and its the f2000, but you have to consider the class you play as, and not the guns vs each other.

Leave a comment:

• the_waffler
    Guest replied

I'd go for the P90 and MG36. For some reason I just can't stand the sights on the F2000, I'm inaccurate as hell when I use that gun. Keep in mind that the F2000 gives you a few nice flashbangs as well, though.

Leave a comment:

• Consultant01
    Guest replied

wtf?! I selected the P90 then I went from 2 unlocks to 0 unlocks...

flipped through to my BFHQ and what happened.... I was somehow given the MG36...

I DIDNT WANT THE MG36!

I sent EA an email.....this pisses me off....

Leave a comment:

• davelisowski
    Guest replied

P-90 is pretty decent. It takes some getting used to.

MG36... might as well use the PKM. I unlocked this, but rarely use it because the PKM dominates.

I don't have the other two unlocked so I can't really say one way or another.

Leave a comment:

• i made you
    Guest replied

lol...

Leave a comment:

• sassback
    Guest replied

i love all of those weapons but ive gotten the most use out of the F2000 and the MG36. both very good choices imo.

Leave a comment:

• drunken sailor
    Guest replied

i love the fire rate of the mp7

Leave a comment:

• SuperTrooper
    Guest replied

I would DEFINATELY get the F2000 if I were you.

Leave a comment:

• CensoredByGod
    Guest replied

Depends on what your specializing in, I specialize in Assault and SpecOps. So I would pick either the F2000 or MP7. Out of those 2, I would pick the MP7.

Leave a comment:

• solofowaffles
    replied

f2000-powerfull grenade launcher(if ur good at it)flash abngs(very handy to throw at armor on karkand as it makes the perfect way to move in front of them or c4 them),slow rof in my pinion though but i still love it!

mg36-as loud as a g36, very accurate in bursts,can even fire in the standing possition(well i can)doest over heat,only a 100 rnd clip but same for pkm

p90-high rof,50 rnd clip,semi accurate,heck lot more accurate than other smgs,not very high damage,red dot site sucks imo,

mp7-sorry dont have a answer for u.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X