X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• BigPig_PW69
    Guest replied
    Re: your worst round ever in BF2?

I was piloting a BH on a 64 player Fushe Pass when we were rammed by a jet (I was flying really low and didn't see it coming). I got 5 TK's and spent ages just getting into plus figures.

Sometimes peace can only be bought about by WAR!!

Leave a comment:

• DesertFalcon
    replied

i went c4 crazy on an unranked server killed evryone at our carrier. then after i ran out i would assianate everyone on the carrier with my gun and laterr pistol and knife untill someone finally kileld me then i just started the proces over. i got to about -74 when i got kiced by a vote but it was fun

Leave a comment:

• ConscriptVirus
    replied

like -4 or something where i accidetanlly tk someone and then the round ends

Leave a comment:

• Dynafrom
    Guest replied

-112 on my other account. Man people kept on lobbing nades at me so I fired back and killed my whole team

Leave a comment:

• 116_UOB
    Guest replied

Oh lord, lol...once I was fighting at the bridge on Karkand and myself and 4 other team mates were prone in the same area to avoid artillery, well I was playing as medic so after the artillery I went to trough some med packs out and accidentally threw a grenade, lol....boom, 4 tk's and myself. Ouch. I decided to leave the server after that, felt like a moron :/

Leave a comment:

• Sabs
    Guest replied

I accidentally shot down a blackhawk full of teammates with the TV missle at the start of a round. -24 points within the first two minutes.

My worst round overall was from TK'ing a group of clan members who were point farming. After they got sick of my friends and i tk'ing them they finally left the server.

Leave a comment:

• imported_Nefarious
    replied

2. Thats my worst round. I'v never ended a round in a negative integer. That doesnt include rounds in Sandbox.

I wish the game would demote u if u went backwards in score.

Leave a comment:

• Abyss_of_Borg
    Guest replied

Yesterday after I was switched to the loosing team on the palace in Warlord. They all decided to walk into my nades and I got punished for the tks. So I had like -15 but then just decided to quit.

Leave a comment:

• JonnyMacFred102
    replied

-378, being a smacktard on the carrier. I wouldn't exactly say that was my worst round because it was kinda fun.

But terrible rounds usually i get negative points and a horrible k/d ratio.

Leave a comment:

• Block
    Guest replied

In Shonghua Stalemate, got my purple heart (one and only). Score at the end about 10. This is my worst whole round, I usually disconnect and do something else if a round begins with people running into nades getting you -8 or so. If a round starts out badly I just don't want to play the whole round in a bad mood.

Leave a comment:

• The_Misfit
    Guest replied

earned a purple heart trying to get out of the only flag the USMC held on Oman64. a constant parade of armor, bombs from above, and the havoc made things pure hell for a while...and I was AT most of the time, so I wasn't earning much for putting a round or 2 into tanks / etc...

Leave a comment:

• John Edmo
    Guest replied

Last night with a minus 7. I packed up and went home. Tonight in 45 minutes I get 80 or so points. So long as the pluses are greater than the minuses and you are having fun, then what the heck. I got 6 knife kills tonight. Damn. But it was fun. Still haven't got that basic badge.

Leave a comment:

• Harmor
    Guest replied

Accidentially ramming into a full BH...getting 6 TKs of course.

Leave a comment:

• skyrunner
    Guest replied

lol, -64. Some guy didnt want me to join him in his copter, so he pulled that half leaving the combat zone trick to kill me. Anyways, after i respawned and he died, I would c4 his copter with his buddy in it right before they would get into the action. Pissed them off like crazy.

Leave a comment:

• Sike
    replied

no one would die when i shot them. i shot this person 5 or 6 times with the
    G3.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X