Re: what maps most you guys played?
karkand oman and wake
what maps most you guys played?
Collapse
X
-
Guest replied -
Guest repliedRe: what maps most you guys played?
Sharqi, Wake, Mashtuur. Ghost Town.
Mass Destruction is a good map.
Operation Smoke Screen.
Also starting to play Zatar and Gulf more.Leave a comment:
-
Guest repliedRe: what maps most you guys played?
Agree! For Vanilla BF2 I like Sharqi.Originally posted by hM-glassjawwarlord all the way. its a funner version of karkand.Leave a comment:
-
Re: what maps most you guys played?
GUESS WHAT!!: karkand, mashtuur, sharqi
my favorite maps are all SF maps, but this is BF2 discussion...Leave a comment:
-
Re: what maps most you guys played?
Amen to that!Originally posted by Abyss_of_BorgWarlord-Wake-Sharqi-Ghost Town-MashtuurLeave a comment:
-
Guest repliedRe: what maps most you guys played?
anything without jetsLeave a comment:
-
Guest repliedRe: what maps most you guys played?
Wake, Karkand, Mashtuur City, Sharqi, Dalian Plant. and warlord.Leave a comment:
-
Re: what maps most you guys played?
Hi, ho ppl.
Songhua Stalemate, followed by Fushe Pass.Leave a comment:
-
Guest repliedRe: what maps most you guys played?
sadly enough its sharqi/karkand =(.
i do wish more people would put zatar or oman in rotation.Leave a comment:
-
Guest repliedRe: what maps most you guys played?
warlord all the way. its a funner version of karkand.Leave a comment:
-
Guest repliedRe: what maps most you guys played?
I play Strike At Karkand,the great wall and Warlord, best two maps in BF2, EF and SF if you ask me.
HHLeave a comment:
-
Re: what maps most you guys played?
Oman, Daqing, and Dalian
and karkand:hmm:Leave a comment:
-
Guest repliedRe: what maps most you guys played?
It changes. Lately I'm liking the F15 so I've been playing maps with them. Operation Cleansweep, Taraba Quarry, Kubra Dam, Daqing Oilfields
Its amazing, I actually found a 24/7 Kubra Dam server thats actually goodLeave a comment:
-
Guest repliedRe: what maps most you guys played?
huh? No one mentioned Gulf of Oman?
Wake Island and Gulf of OmanLeave a comment:
-
Guest repliedRe: what maps most you guys played?
Warlord-Wake-Sharqi-Ghost Town-Mashtuur
The ones I play on a regular basis.Leave a comment:
Leave a comment: