Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Com'on! SF needs rescue, come save this great expansion!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dodg3rman
    Guest replied
    Re: Com'on! SF needs rescue, come save this great expansion!

i'm pretty sure i've seen you in a few games bickus^dickus, i'll shout up if i see you in future and we can pwn some generals together

Leave a comment:

• Bickus^Dickus
    Guest replied

Originally posted by Zoolander
    I went ahead and reinstalled SF, and am lovin it all over again I just hope the appeal of the new/good maps dosen't wear off as quickly as it did this past winter when I got it.

The maps are very high quality.

Shame we didnt get a map added for the new 1.4 patch.

Leave a comment:

• imported_Zoolander
    Guest replied

I went ahead and reinstalled SF, and am lovin it all over again I just hope the appeal of the new/good maps dosen't wear off as quickly as it did this past winter when I got it.

The maps are very high quality.

Leave a comment:

• Bickus^Dickus
    Guest replied

Originally posted by Dodg3rman
    ps is it me or is SF populated by more higher ranks ? there always seems to be 1 or 2 generals and loads of colonels etc playing every round i go in
    You got that right ,and it feels damn good to pwn them.:laugh:

Leave a comment:

• Graphic
    Guest replied

So far my favorite is Ghost Town for a few reasons.

1. I'm a Russophile
    2. I love the AK-101
    3. I love the grappling hook

All those things combined makes assault class on Spetsnaz my favorite.

Leave a comment:

• Dodg3rman
    Guest replied

well i've played over 700hrs on vanilla and nothing comes close to buzz you get on a good warlord or Iron gator round. Sure i've had some outstanding games on Sharqui but i loathe Karkand.

SF rocks cos the game is more 3 dimensional, you cant come into SF from vanilla and think you've got routes covered or flags defended cos boy are you in for a shock when a suddenly a knife is in your back :laugh: :laugh:

As someone already said one flag each in the palace and its mayhem on a BIG scale, nades, tear gas, claymores people grappling up the sides and zip lining onto the balconies etc..........who could want more from a game than that ???
    quick kills, quick deaths, quick points..superb

my fav is the Gator though, as long as MEC get onto the ship then its cqb at its best

I think Abyss said it best tho...... keep those heli, jet whores on vanilla and leave the rest of us to the real fun

ps is it me or is SF populated by more higher ranks ? there always seems to be 1 or 2 generals and loads of colonels etc playing every round i go in

Leave a comment:

• {CAP}Maxell
    Guest replied

Well I guess you won't be buying any future EA games then. BF2 will never be fixed to the community's satisfaction, period. See you in 2142.

Leave a comment:

• Lazza66
    Guest replied

I'm extremely anal, I'm STILL not buying SF or anything else from EA until BF2 is fixed.

Leave a comment:

• Deadeye313
    Guest replied

yeah, if you like low population servers there are plenty. I like 64 player servers but almost all the good ones have like 16 reserved slots....even EA's servers (or they say EA in the server title).

Leave a comment:

• Graphic
    Guest replied

I just got SF and there are at least 30-50 full to half full servers at any time. That's more than enough for me, so I don't see how it's dying.

Leave a comment:

• {CAP}Maxell
    Guest replied

I tried playing Ghost town on 3 different servers this morning and all three servers crashed mid-round. Very frustrating.

Leave a comment:

• Mekstizzle
    Guest replied

Originally posted by Tobacco
    Exactly........I've been playing alot of SF lately, it's a great game, and like you said it's the closest thing to IO, not that I'm a big fan of IO. Yes, there are vehicles, but some of the Maps have very few, and the terrian doesn't support armour wars per say. blahblahblah. No IO mode will beat the experience on Warlord when each side holds a flag in the Palace, love that sh!t

SFXTobacco
    It would be fun without the claymores! Really fun. I wonder what it's like to play an IO game without nades or claymores...

Leave a comment:

• Abyss_of_Borg
    Guest replied

Originally posted by Deadeye313

I think if there were 2 things that would make SF get more populated, I think it would be putting the second tier unlocks on there and make a strike at Karkand SF map, we'd see thousands join.
    If they did something like Jalabad would just replace Karkand for the people who don't have SF. The second unlocks are pretty much playable for the SAS team. F2000, MP7, G36E, and MG36. If unlocks are the only things holding people back then I don't want them in SF. I don't care about having thousands of people because they'd be the wrong kind of people. You'd get tked for every vehicle including things like ATVs. There would be all your smacktard type people coming. And right now in SF there are very few smacktards. They can all stick to vanilla because that is something like 50% of the BF2 player base.

Leave a comment:

• Tobacco
    Guest replied

Originally posted by Deadeye313
    I think if there were 2 things that would make SF get more populated, I think it would be putting the second tier unlocks on there and make a strike at Karkand SF map, we'd see thousands join.
    Isn't that what Warlord is? If Dice/EA had any foresight, they would have made the game playable in a regular BF2 rotation, just like AF & EF. Sadly, that isn't the case, why, I will never know...........

Leave a comment:

• Deadeye313
    Guest replied

I started Really playing SF and what makes the game great is all the extras. The grappling Hook and zip line make you feel like taking the little known route where as in Vanilla you're stuck taking the door. The tear gas is also great when you need smokescreen that also hurts people.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X