Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• hl2 will own

it will be so good ill jump up and down alot

but seriously, did anyone read some review this lame ass jockey wrote a while ago about Hl2 and how the source engine isnt as sophisticated as we are to believe? this guy based his entire review around the screenshots that the dumbass kid uploaded from his magazine he somehow got earlier, and then completely bashed the source engine and half life. i bet he was put in his place when E3 came around. why are people so fucking stupid that when something badass comes along that everyone is excited about they have to do whatever they can to make sure people wont like it

why am i babbling about this? i dont know. the point is im looking more foreward to HL2 than anythign else i can think of

hl2 will own

but seriously, did anyone read some review this lame ass jockey wrote a while ago about Hl2 and how the source engine isnt as sophisticated as we are to believe? this guy based his entire review around the screenshots that the dumbass kid uploaded from his magazine he somehow got earlier, and then completely bashed the source engine and half life. i bet he was put in his place when E3 came around. why are people so fucking stupid that when something badass comes along that everyone is excited about they have to do whatever they can to make sure people wont like it

why am i babbling about this? i dont know. the point is im looking more foreward to HL2 than anythign else i can think of

Comment

hl2 will own

Comment

hl2 will own

Comment

people just try to make names for themselves, by going against the common beliefs, on the chance that they are right, when they will be elevated to the level of GOD. And if they are wrong, they just become another nameless internet dumbass.

Comment

people just try to make names for themselves, by going against the common beliefs, on the chance that they are right, when they will be elevated to the level of GOD. And if they are wrong, they just become another nameless internet dumbass.

Comment

Comment

Comment

Yea I read that. Have you played the damn game yet? No. Have you watched any trailers? No. Are you a complete idiot? Yes! It's one thing to state your opinion on a certain matter, but it's another to make a complete fool out of yourself.

Comment

Yea I read that. Have you played the damn game yet? No. Have you watched any trailers? No. Are you a complete idiot? Yes! It's one thing to state your opinion on a certain matter, but it's another to make a complete fool out of yourself.

Comment

Comment

Comment

Yea he's just as ignorant for judging the game negatively as we are for judging it positively.

Except that our views are correct because HL2 is god and that is the only acceptable answer

:bowdown: Valve

Comment

Yea he's just as ignorant for judging the game negatively as we are for judging it positively.

Except that our views are correct because HL2 is god and that is the only acceptable answer

Comment

Comment

Working...
                              X