Counter-Life's third anniversary

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Counter-Life's third anniversary

On June 28th, Counter-Life (a mod that changes the HL single player so you can buy CS guns from Medkits and HEV Chargers) celebrates it's third anniversary.

Haunter's anniversary present to us is Counter-Life BETA 5.5, which makes the mod a whole lot more polished (with splash and console art by yours truly), while adding lots of new stuff.

I can't wait.

cl.cscentral.com

On June 28th, Counter-Life (a mod that changes the HL single player so you can buy CS guns from Medkits and HEV Chargers) celebrates it's third anniversary.

Haunter's anniversary present to us is Counter-Life BETA 5.5, which makes the mod a whole lot more polished (with splash and console art by yours truly), while adding lots of new stuff.

I can't wait.

cl.cscentral.com

Comment

I can't wait.

cl.cscentral.com

Comment

I can't wait.

cl.cscentral.com

Comment

i played a bit with that mod, i really liked it. Some of the guns seemed a little overpowered though, but it has been a while since i played it so this might have been fixed.

Comment

i played a bit with that mod, i really liked it. Some of the guns seemed a little overpowered though, but it has been a while since i played it so this might have been fixed.

Comment

Comment

Comment

Heh, Mr. T showed me the splash a few nights ago. It's good stuff.

Comment

Comment

Comment

Comment

Well, I got to download it from an undisclosed location a bit earlier tonight... and it's fucking fantastic!

> CS BETA 7 player models (for multiplayer)
                          > Shell ejection fixed (all ejects from the right hand side now)
                          > New Kevlar models
                          > Shroud around sniper rifle working (optional)
                          > M249 ROF increased (realism fix)
                          > Nightvision Added
                          > target_practise.bsp added
                          > LAPD Model Pack included.

It all weighs in at about 22 megs...

Comment

Well, I got to download it from an undisclosed location a bit earlier tonight... and it's fucking fantastic!

> New Kevlar models
                            > Nightvision Added

Comment

> New Kevlar models
                              > Nightvision Added

Comment

Working...
                              X