Headphones or Speakers.... which do you use

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Zefram
    Guest replied
    Re: Headphones or Speakers.... which do you use

    I use both... got the Klipsch 5.1 Ultras... they're SWEEEET.. and then a $75 Platronics headset. Mostly the headset though for BF2.

    Leave a comment:


  • colony
    Guest replied
    Re: Headphones or Speakers.... which do you use

    400 bux for some headphones? no thanks :hmm:

    Leave a comment:


  • Timewarp
    Guest replied
    Re: Headphones or Speakers.... which do you use

    I say headphones as far as price goes ..... but really everyone enjoys the rumble of true speaker surround sound!!!!! ;-)

    Leave a comment:


  • ActiveMatx
    Guest replied
    Re: Headphones or Speakers.... which do you use

    Originally posted by diesalot
    Taking a lifevest is a felony, can I have your address please?
    Yeah I know it is a felony. It was something I did when I was still in high school. (over 6 years ago).

    When your young you do stupid things. I once made a firecracker so big, that I was afraid to lite it. So I decided to make a really long trail of gasoline, and have the firecracker in it at the end of the trail, sitting in a small puddle of gasoline to make the explosion bigger.

    So I do this in the middle of the street, and lite the gasoline trail, and the next thing I know, the whole street is engulfed in flames. I ran like a baby.

    Leave a comment:


  • Charlesbian
    Guest replied
    Re: Headphones or Speakers.... which do you use

    i have a flight attendant...chained to the radiator downstairs...oh and a packet of peanuts, honey roasted!

    i got z-5500's too killer dragon. THE best speakers for the money. period. kipsch's would be comparable, if they didnt blow up in the first 6 months

    Leave a comment:


  • Unorignal
    Guest replied
    Re: Headphones or Speakers.... which do you use

    Originally posted by ActiveMatx
    Well, beat this.... I got one seatbelt and 2 life vests!
    Taking a lifevest is a felony, can I have your address please?

    Leave a comment:


  • Slugfly
    Guest replied
    Re: Headphones or Speakers.... which do you use

    the OP doesn't match the poll

    I have 15 dollar headphones (cuz my cat ate through TWO pairs of 75 dollar headphones). But 400 dollar headphones? HELL YEAH!! But only if they were laser or if the wires were wrapped in nasty prickly barbs.

    Leave a comment:


  • JonnyMacFred102
    replied
    Re: Headphones or Speakers.... which do you use

    Well, i use Bose QC2 headphones when i need to play quietly, but if not, i have Logitech Z4 (2.1) sub-100 dollar speakers.

    Leave a comment:


  • Jedi_Joe
    Guest replied
    Re: Headphones or Speakers.... which do you use

    Originally posted by ActiveMatx
    Well, beat this.... I got one seatbelt and 2 life vests!
    lol ok,
    i have taken about 7 headsets, 3 pillows, 1 blanket and a pilots hat
    (i have been in alot of planes (and then i was allowed in the room where pilots are) )

    Leave a comment:


  • ActiveMatx
    Guest replied
    Re: Headphones or Speakers.... which do you use

    Originally posted by diesalot
    Don't worry I have about 5 pillows and 4 blankets.
    Well, beat this.... I got one seatbelt and 2 life vests!

    Leave a comment:


  • Unorignal
    Guest replied
    Re: Headphones or Speakers.... which do you use

    Originally posted by PluckyX24
    Headphones. But honestly, I got them for free... I stole them on the airplane trip to New York (actually I jacked three or four). Sorry, airplane company.
    Don't worry I have about 5 pillows and 4 blankets.

    Leave a comment:


  • [STO] Killer Dragon
    Guest replied
    Re: Headphones or Speakers.... which do you use

    Speakers here, love the Logitech Z-5500s. Really feels like im right there lol.

    Leave a comment:


  • venny
    Guest replied
    Re: Headphones or Speakers.... which do you use

    i always use headphones. got the creative CMSS-3D that comes with the x-fi card. ultra good at hearing where your enemy is walking from.

    Leave a comment:


  • imported_Claydough
    Guest replied
    Re: Headphones or Speakers.... which do you use

    Same here i love blastin my round sound speakers. I got 8 speakers around my room. My room is kinda small so 8 speakers is a lil to much i got reports from neighbors and mom yells at me for being to loud and shaking walls.

    Leave a comment:


  • Pluckyx24
    Guest replied
    Re: Headphones or Speakers.... which do you use

    Headphones. But honestly, I got them for free... I stole them on the airplane trip to New York (actually I jacked three or four). Sorry, airplane company.

    Leave a comment:

Working...