Problem with leaving squad

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Scort
    Guest replied
    Re: Problem with leaving squad

    Thanks for the answers guys, strange how it only just started for me though - ah well, not a biggie.

    Scort.

    Leave a comment:


  • Cantina_Fly
    replied
    Re: Problem with leaving squad

    Happens to me at least once a night. It's not always Alpha though. It will show me as a "Squad Member" in the left hand corner, but when I go into the command screen, I see I'm the only one in the squad. Most commonly happens when the SL leaves the squad.

    I've never had it put me in a squad if I hadn't joined one though...

    Leave a comment:


  • |CBW|Simon
    Guest replied
    Re: Problem with leaving squad

    You've just got to leave the game, best to restart it too, and wait till the next map before joining that server again.

    The squad glitch is unfortunately common.

    Leave a comment:


  • face-smasher
    replied
    Re: Problem with leaving squad

    Happens to me too some times. :cry:

    Leave a comment:


  • hebrewhammer14
    Guest replied
    Re: Problem with leaving squad

    happens to me ocasionally, cant do anything about it, ive even been commander and when looking at myself in the minimap i can see the star in addtion to a green circle with a number in it. its not causing tking or crashing so its not high on my priorities to be fixed, although i wouldnt mind

    Leave a comment:


  • imported_TheDragon
    replied
    Re: Problem with leaving squad

    yes = a few times a week for many of us

    Leave a comment:


  • Scort
    Guest started a topic Problem with leaving squad

    Problem with leaving squad

    Just experienced a strange issue, one I have never seen before, and couldn't find via a search.

    Load into a new map and I automatically appear in squad alpha. I cannot leave, as clicking the button does nothing!

    I moved to commander, then resigned, and went straight back into alpha

    So, 12 tickets before our team wins and I get auto'd over to the MEC, and guess what, I'm into another alpha squad :laugh:

    I had this problem on at least two servers and a friend also had it - anyone else see this?

    Scort.
Working...