Easiest Basic Knife Badge EVER!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Easiest Basic Knife Badge EVER!

This was really cheap, but it's technically within the rules, so who cares?

I was playing Strike at Karkand as MEC, and I had been trying to get my Knife badge for a long time. Since it's pretty boring, I pretty much gave up, but then a revalation came to me: what if I knifed the enemy commander over and over again?

Equipped with the Assault flashbangs and my trusty knife, I set out to find him. On my quest to the USMC base, I found two guys, with the same clan tag, standing completely still at one of the uncappable USMC spawn points. The battle in that round had moved into the back of the map, and it was just me and these two guys. I thought, "why not?" so I knifed them both.

I set out to find the commander. I never did find him! But while I was driving back in my newly stolen USMC Humvee, I thought of something I should have a long time ago: I should go back to the spawnpoint I knifed those two guys and knife them again.

I went back, and there they were, completely still. I knifed them both. Then this process repeated until I got seven knife kills. Yay, my basic knife.

I continued knifing them, then picked up one guy's medic kit and started shockpaddling them. It was great fun. I feel (almost) no guilt. :laugh:

I love idlers. I'm so glad that the server didn't ban them. But it was cheap.

Re: Easiest Basic Knife Badge EVER!

lol...if i knew that i woulda done that to get my expert knive badge
    too bad i already got it

Comment

haha well done mate would of been pretty funny to watch :laugh:

Comment

I felt that way when I got sniper basic badge. I was roadkilling people with a buggy because I was pissed off with a really poor K/D, close to purple heart. So I wanted my revenge.. and ding! sniper badge. I got even more mad at that point, though ...

Comment

Lucky u. U actually see idlers. But I rather give u congrats on your excellent writing of that story. I'm a would-be writer so I couldnt help but notice.

Comment

I got mine almost the hardest way possible. It was on 64 player FuShe Pass 1.2. I drove around transport in heavy battle dodging GLs, APCs, tanks, helos, jets, hell even my own teammates, and I rambo'd my through 9 knife kills and 1 death.

Comment

think ill use tht :P look out commanders :P lol

Comment

hmmm,
                i know how to get expert pistol combat now
                *fires up BF2 and plays a Karkand 24/7 map, goes MEC and gets a vodnik, 20 seconds later Comrad_Joe[MR-444]USMC Commander X100 :P

Comment

Hunting the commander is a good try if he's an idiot. Most that have any common sense will conceal themselves well and be prepared with claymores or something if they see transport wondering away from a fight.

Comment

since 1.3 it is very easy to get expert knife

Comment

and it will be easy if there not noobs and driving tanks while commanding or going to combat

Comment

well in 1.4 it will take 2 hits with a knife so get those badges now!

Comment

2 hits, whenever i go to knife someone it take ****ing 5 hits >=(

Comment

Originally posted by Sir. Dlab37
                            well in 1.4 it will take 2 hits with a knife so get those badges now!
                            That's in INFANTRY mode only though, right?

At the moment, I am having lots of trouble get my basic knife.

Good idea about commanders. I notice alot of them around the uncappable US base on Karkand. They just prone next to the flag.

Comment

Well I got my Expert knife legit, ran at some player, jumped crouched and stabbed them in the balls. Great fun and racked up 22 knife kills by the end of the round.

Comment

Working...
                              X