X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Luftwaffe989
    Guest replied
    Re: Angry with the M95

I rank the SVD as the lowest, absolute sh*t crosshairs. M95 is king simply because of the fact that I can nail a J-10 whore before he even gets off of the ground. But hit detection sucks now. At least, for long range. And if anything, the M95 should be very, very accurate.

Edit: My net connection has never gave me any problems, red.

Leave a comment:

• Big_red_Cube
    Guest replied

sounds lika a lag problem

Leave a comment:

• almanac
    Guest replied

I prefer to use every other sniper rifle other than the M95. I rank them like this.

1) L96
    2) M24
    3) SVD
    4) M95

Leave a comment:

• Luftwaffe989
    Guest started a topic Angry with the M95

Angry with the M95

OK, so I recently got my Expert Assault Combat badge. I'm satisfied with my skill level as an Assault troop, so I decided to shift my focus to a new class. I picked Sniper. I literally haven't used the M95 since 1.2, so when I picked it up again, it almost made me cry. I was sitting completely still for a good 5 seconds, aimed right on the forehead of another guy not too far away and the shot missed. I'm not the greatest sniper ever, but my aim is pretty good. Not only that time but constantly, the M95 misses targets that would seem impossible to not hit. I mean, another time I shot at some guy, missed, moved my crosshairs back to the same exact spot and i hit him in the head. I don't know if it's crappy bullet deviation or crappy hit detection or both. I just want my shots to hit some of the time. Oh yeah, and the knife. Hit detection doesn't even exist for the knife. If there's one thing 1.4 fixes, I hope it's hit detection.
Working...
X