X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• BioDiaperX
    Guest replied
    Re: P90 or F2000

If I remember correctly, the OICW was a project but was cancelled or something. Or was that the XM8. . . ?

Leave a comment:

• Killer T-Hawk
    Guest replied

get the F2000 It looks a whole lot better

Leave a comment:

• kilroy357
    Guest replied

true, it is a pretty big gun

Leave a comment:

• troybob
    replied

Originally posted by LtChair
    not tactical?!?!?!
    everything about the OICW is tactical, the grenades can be programmed to detonate after a certain distance, meaning you fire one through the window of a bunker/building and it will detonate in midair in the middle of the room

read this http://www.hkpro.com/oicw.htm
    even still - you have to admit that's a little too big to be adopted as the standard issue rifle for an intelligent army

Leave a comment:

• AlphaNut
    Guest replied

You can do this with most modern GLs. This is a setting of the explosive projectile itself.

Remember the OICW as a sweet medic weapon in DFLW

Leave a comment:

• kilroy357
    Guest replied

not tactical?!?!?!
    everything about the OICW is tactical, the grenades can be programmed to detonate after a certain distance, meaning you fire one through the window of a bunker/building and it will detonate in midair in the middle of the room

read this http://www.hkpro.com/oicw.htm

Leave a comment:

• [FV]Ireland
    Guest replied

The F2000 just looks cooler.

Leave a comment:

• troybob
    replied

Originally posted by LtChair
    I want one of these
    um. thats a little too big for my tastes. not sure how you'd be able to say anything on that rifle is "tactical"

Leave a comment:

• kilroy357
    Guest replied

I want one of these

Leave a comment:

• troybob
    replied

Originally posted by MoB|NightStalker
    Ha me too. Whatever one you get invite me over. I would love to see what a real one shoots like.
    well until then you should come to my office on the weekend and play BF2 on a 6 foot screen (which we have 4 of). we also have some big ol' 56 inch plasma tv's that we play on. =)

Leave a comment:

• Timmes
    Guest replied

soo.... were is the grenade launcher attachement?

Leave a comment:

• Pentimento
    Guest replied

Originally posted by robertgilbert86
    I do agree guns are fun, I love just messing about with airsoft ones at home. I do however think a ban on guns benefits society, in the UK we hardly ever have 'shootings', unlike the US, so there is less crime, and less people die.

Discuss
    I get really tired of all these UK gun control babies. You are right, the UK has less 'shootings.' but--

In the UK "Violent crime jumped by two-thirds between 1998 and 2003. Crime is higher in the UK than the U.S. in every category except rape and murder."

[URL="http://www.straightdope.com/columns/041105.html"]
    In the US we (law abiding citizens) have guns, and criminals have guns. Banning legal firearms will do nothing. I don't want to hear gun control opinions from people who:

1. Live in a safe, rich suburban neighborhood
    2. Have never been the victim of gun crime.

I had a gun to my head less than 2 weeks ago here in Chicago. I hold this city partially to blame for their draconian gun laws.

That said, get the PS-90. I think its available with rails too.

Leave a comment:

• big_sammy_b
    Guest replied

Originally posted by DR.ZYKLON
    back in my days we went hunting for deers, but now with these p90s and f2000s we slaughter the deers
    I don't know why you'd want a assault rifle to shoot deers afterall you only EVER get off one accurate shot at a deer. And a closed bolt rifle will always be far more accurate and stealthy.

Leave a comment:

• baggygreen
    Guest replied

i got a water pistol

really though, an investment troybob?? i thought they were only good for an investment if they werent used, like comic books or something? i'll tell you one thing, i wish i had that much money to go n spend on my hobby...... wow

Leave a comment:

• 2142-Android
    Guest replied

Yea I agree on the p90

Leave a comment:

Working...
X