X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sacto_Smithers
    Guest replied
    Re: The Perfect Map

Probably a nice city map, with a park or other open area for tanks to fire between alleys, and almost every building is accessable from the inside, so there would be a lot of opportunities for a squad to go in and "clear" a building.

Leave a comment:

• |-TC-| NZSAS-Trooper
    Guest replied

a map like strike at karkand but with only two tanks no gay apc's and more sniper spots and a transport choppa.

Leave a comment:

• Sir. abjam77
    Guest replied

^that sounds pretty cool acctaully.

I would also like to see a SanFranciso map where China invades SF and takes control of the city and the Golden Gate bridge. USMC is in the east bay and must battle their way accross the bridge and retake the city

Leave a comment:

• FFOLKES
    Guest replied

The LAX Incident

Terrorists try to get control of the LAX airport to begin hijacking planes for suicide bombings. US must take back the airport and stop any planes from successfully departing.

Setting would be a complete urban landscape of Los Angeles area around the airport including buildings, streets, landmarks, and more.

Leave a comment:

• Pluckyx24
    Guest replied

My perfect map would be a ten square feet area bounded by indestructable fences. Everyone would spawn in that one area with that one flag. And in the middle there is an explosive barrel. There will be one jet for each side. Their runways will be at opposite corners (also bounded by fences). This would be the most awesome map ever.

Leave a comment:

• atarigod2600
    Guest replied

my computer would explode if we played on those chinese pics.

Leave a comment:

• Shadowace
    Guest replied

i would like to see a pure urban, just streets and ally ways

Leave a comment:

• AliothSkySystems
    Guest replied

gazala with more and closer spawn points

Leave a comment:

• zuiquan1
    replied

desert-conflict has working BF42 like arty, check the news updates for a video

Leave a comment:

• troybob
    replied

Desert Combat's "Battle of 73 Eastings" was perfect for me. I like to fly, but nothing like a large tank battle where there was a small city at one point for infantry to shine in their defensive abilities.

but with BF2's idiotic artillery system, you'll never have fun like that again.

Leave a comment:

• zuiquan1
    replied

I would like a map that can capture the true beauty of china's landscapes and not the dreary factory maps we have now

this is the china I want to see while playing BF2-
    http://www-users.york.ac.uk/~fj102/photo/beautiful%20china.htm

Leave a comment:

• Desertfox
    Guest replied

perfect remake of blackhawk down

Leave a comment:

• atarigod2600
    Guest replied

Yeah I think the perfect map be like the instead of conquest you need to(as US) go down these set of roads get the blackhawk and return.. but you can only spawn at the base and outside.. and the MEC can only be inside the houses as you go along.. I think that could make for some good fighting, and there would only be like 2 jeeps and thats it

Leave a comment:

• Factor_Z
    Guest replied

I'm sure some of you want...

...just two airstrips!

Leave a comment:

• gh0st
    Guest replied

Carantan - CoD 1 and 2 :P

Leave a comment: