X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• DeadCRAP_
    replied
    Re: Beta 1.4 is out!

i had a dream about patch 10000.0 they said it was the patch to end all patches..

Leave a comment:

• baroque
    Guest replied

Originally posted by Deliverance
    Yes, how dare they remove a (verging on) exploit from the game which requires some serious skill to do. And how dare they allow random weapon innacurary, its not like that occurs with real weapons now it is.

Get real, go play Counter Strike if you cant handle this type of thing. This is what the rest of us enjoy about the game.
    please, its an exploit yes but involves massive skill, watch any top clan infgame and you will realize. And yes random aim and hitboxes, you can load five hs before someone dies.

And please im not in the mood, well i just say that im beautiful and you are not. Now im gonna watch fotball.

Leave a comment:

• imported_Deliverance
    Guest replied

Originally posted by baroque
    omg proning to get nice kills is gone , the only way to kill now is to stand up and just click, and the RANDOM aim is still there, omg cant dice just let the ****ing game be, lets all go back to 1.0
    Yes, how dare they remove a (verging on) exploit from the game which requires some serious skill to do. And how dare they allow random weapon innacurary, its not like that occurs with real weapons now it is.

Get real, go play Counter Strike if you cant handle this type of thing. This is what the rest of us enjoy about the game.

Leave a comment:

• baroque
    Guest replied

omg proning to get nice kills is gone , the only way to kill now is to stand up and just click, and the RANDOM aim is still there, omg cant dice just let the ****ing game be, lets all go back to 1.0

Leave a comment:

• Heavy552 AWG
    Guest replied

Originally posted by zuiquan1
    sigh, it will atke over an hour for the incremental download, and all other links are taing over 5 hours

curse me crappy internet connection
    Get SBC Elite DSL and get the full 522 in under 20 minutes LOL.

Hang in there! Do homework or chase your girlfriend or something, when you come back the download should be done.

Leave a comment:

• JoeG
    Guest replied

Cartillery taking out AR-tillery is gone now... car drops arent exact anymore!

Leave a comment:

• The Soup Nazi
    Guest replied

Originally posted by ptegan
    For the 4 people downloading the torrent from me from this site....

If you upload more you get to download more, ok
    I've got my upload rate set at 40 KiloBytes/second. I'll see what happens if I bump it up to 50.

Leave a comment:

• coolbho3000
    Guest replied

1000 megabits? HA! It started at 997 and is constantly dropping, a sign of capping at lower speeds.

Just think, infantry only on Wake or Oman. Chinese/MEC would pwn every time... I don't think they'll have infantry only on maps that depend on vehicles. It would be GREAT on Karkand though.

Leave a comment:

• imported_Deliverance
    Guest replied

=50K=MG asked earlier and ill ask again as DICE seems pretty quiet on this point, presumably becuase they havent decided yet.

Will Infantry Only option be available for ranked servers?

Leave a comment:

• DuffMan
    Guest replied

I wonder how long it will take for someone to put 64 player Infantry Only Zatar Wetlands on their server...

Leave a comment:

• Sung_Do_Chuck
    Guest replied

Thanks for the high-res screens pyura!

Did they nerf something (medic/support)?

Leave a comment:

• baroque
    Guest replied

Originally posted by pYura
    no it was macro:|:
    bf2 was one of the games that involved most skill :P but dice limited it and limited it and now its just getting plainer and plainer

Leave a comment:

• pYura
    Guest replied

Originally posted by baroque
    prone spamming was skill :P
    no it was macro:|:

Leave a comment:

• IndianScout
    Guest replied

guys, DICE is monitoring the Feedback and Error reporting thread,

lets please make sure to keep your posts to the point and provide as much information as you can about whatever error you are getting,,

those of you that are getting the black screen, please make your post up in this thread...

http://www.totalbf2.com/forums/showthread.php?t=83198

please take note of the format for reporting errors..

thanks

Indian

Leave a comment:

• P_Static_2
    Guest replied

Originally posted by Maller
    You didn't rename bf2.exe to something else, and forgot to change it back to bf2.exe before patching did you ?

Nope, both say "bf2.exe"

Im bummed ....I can still play 1.3 if I open the Copied folder and press that exe..but the original folder does not load up 1.4 like it should.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X