Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

M95 takes out chopper, vodnik, boat and jet?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• M95 takes out chopper, vodnik, boat and jet?

Watch this youtube video of sniping with the M95. This guy shoots down a chopper, destroys a vodnik, and unbelievably, a jet taking off. I can see the other two if they have 1 bar of health, but a fresh jet taking off? If you stop it just right you see the crosshair isn't even on target when he fires.

I smell a hack

Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.

Re: M95 takes out chopper, vodnik, boat and jet?

Originally posted by motorboatJones
    Watch this youtube video of sniping with the M95. This guy shoots down a chopper, destroys a vodnik, and unbelievably, a jet taking off. I can see the other two if they have 1 bar of health, but a fresh jet taking off? If you stop it just right you see the crosshair isn't even on target when he fires.

I smell a hack

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ab45iOl_Kgc&search=bf2
    TIs not a hack, M24 and L96 and M95 do 95 damage to human targets, however, the M95 does 180 damage to vehicles, it's not a hack. happened to me many times by jet tkers, they tried to tk me using the M95, and then the plane exploded shortly after they sniped me out of cockpit.

Comment

Yeah that's rigth. Did you know that the M95 in real life is actually an Anti Tank rifle? But in BF2 it became too strong if it also was a anti tank gun next to a sniper

Comment

I smell a hack

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ab45iOl_Kgc&search=bf2
        Wow, this is a certainly an old video. The original thread is titled "God Of Sniping" by the author and found on TotalBF2 here. Hope it's informative, admits to having a buddy on some other part of the map weakening the Vodnik if i recall. Hope it's informative.

Comment

Originally posted by Lanserschrek
          Wow, this is a certainly an old video. The original thread is titled "God Of Sniping" by the author and found on TotalBF2 here. Hope it's informative, admits to having a buddy on some other part of the map weakening the Vodnik if i recall. Hope it's informative.
          Thanks, that explains a lot. Not sure how he sniped a perfectly good jet, though. It was taking off and didn't appear damaged in any way.

I can't believe the people that think this is real.

Comment

Thanks, that explains a lot. Not sure how he sniped a perfectly good jet, though. It was taking off and didn't appear damaged in any way.

Yeah pretty much everything else could probably explained by editing or having a friend let him know about a heavily damged vehicle approaching him. But the Jet looks as if it was just taking off so i don't know how he pulled that off.

Comment

well actualy i looked at it pretty good and another jet crashed into it. it looks like it u can another jet on the side

Comment

I call hacks he downed vehicles with full health it takes like 15 shots into a chopper to take it down with an M95 and he does a Jet in 1!

Comment

its a single player game, you can tell by the way the bots are moving and the fact that he has no lag at all(you cannot snipe troops like that without leading them on a multiplayer game even if you have a ping of 10 or something) as for taking down vods and jets with the m95, i call bs, its a singleplayer game he probably modded the gun to fire exploding bullets.

Comment

Originally posted by Sir. Cougs
                    I call hacks he downed vehicles with full health it takes like 15 shots into a chopper to take it down with an M95 and he does a Jet in 1!
                    a friend put c4 on it

Comment

Originally posted by SgT.uK
                      its a single player game, you can tell by the way the bots are moving and the fact that he has no lag at all(you cannot snipe troops like that without leading them on a multiplayer game even if you have a ping of 10 or something) as for taking down vods and jets with the m95, i call bs, its a singleplayer game he probably modded the gun to fire exploding bullets.
                      How do you get the M95 in singleplayer?

Comment

FFolkes wrote a tutorial so you can get unlocks in SP. Definetely modded SP with changed names IMO.

Comment

Originally posted by SgT.uK
                          BINGO!

He even admitted to it in the other thread if I can remember right.

I was going to say that. It's a singleplayer mod, with various clips of ranked games mixed in, to give you the impression that it is all ranked.

Teamgod... isn't that the same guy who made that "hack video" where he did that same thing...? Where he was on karkand with a "hack" and tried to edit the names of the bots so they looked like real people?... and they were obviously bots.. because no one crouches, and then stares at you with their pistol out.. not shooting. :laugh:

Comment

I saw 2 planes! they crashed - he got the kill
                            the atk heli he shot down was smoking - nothing weird about that

Comment

i once get killed in a heli by a M95 but only i died...

Comment

Working...
                              X