replied
    Re: 1.3 Red Name Glitch gets worse?

I have actally seen it inscrease after 1.3 maybe its just my luck

Leave a comment:

• hebrewhammer14
    Guest replied

Originally posted by mrpoptart01
    hebrew they can never fix everything in bf2 take that stupid sig off who ever made it is a dip sh*t
    all i want is a game that you can play without pressin the join game button and crashing, getting 200 pts and the server crashing, friendlies with the wrong tag, and j10-f35 situation balanced. My wishlist would be smaller if DICE FIXED things in their patches instead of nerfing down and bringing about the golden age of bugs and crashes

Leave a comment:

• ccmasterk
    Guest replied

This F************************************************* cking Bug Is Driving Me Crazy

Leave a comment:

• Venomous
    Guest replied

hebrew they can never fix everything in bf2 take that stupid sig off who ever made it is a dip sh*t

Leave a comment:

• Sudel Tek
    Guest replied

I do know I got this red name glitch to appear over MY name because I checked the always English setting in Audio, and I was PLA.

Leave a comment:

• Glydr
    Guest replied

Yeah I got the red name glitch when playin PLA on Dalian plant other day, unfortunately I TK'd the guy, realised what I'd done when the text came up and apologised and explained fortunately he didnt punish me. C'mon DICE/EA get it together

Leave a comment:

• ichangedmyname
    Guest replied

It has become more common though. I used to barely see it, now every server seems to have a redfriendly.

Leave a comment:

• hebrewhammer14
    Guest replied

this is not the red name bug getting worse, its still the same maybe its just your first encounter with it

Leave a comment:

• Sword99
    Guest replied

i hate this patch. i hope a newer one comes that fizes everything!

Leave a comment:

• Jameson
    Guest replied

I find reloging tends to fix it when im red.

Leave a comment:

• Horza
    Guest replied

Originally posted by ThrashingFury
    This has happened several times now, of course their name was red first off but they were also speaking the wrong language, showed up on uavs, were listed on the enemy team(not to everyone though, some of my squadmates saw him on our team), it said when i killed him that i killed him with whatever gun I was using but I got punished for a teamkill and on my screen it said all their kills were teamkills. New with the 1.3 patch for me, anyone else?
    Exactly this just happened to me. He looked red, but when I shot at him I got Team Vehicle Damage (him in tank), and when I checked the team-list screen he appeared to be on the other side (me MEC, him Yank, on Kubra Dam). He also thought I was TK-ing him and tried to get me kicked, but didn't seem to get or bother to answer to a say-team about that I put up.

I asked the team if they were getting the same effect with him, but no answer.

A really atrocious bug!

And I guess the obvious question is, what is the minimal fix, supposing you want to stay on the same server?

a) change teams, and then maybe change back again?
    b) leave the server and rejoin w/o starting bf2
    c) restart bf2
    d) reboot computer?

I should have thought of trying at least a & b, but didn't, this time.

Leave a comment:

• Sir. Blackhawk 5
    Guest replied

No, the mini map doesnt show good guys with the bug, I have called out "enemies" but when i shoot them i get a team damage, and i can spot them via commo rose

Leave a comment:

• venny
    Guest replied

yup, definitely a red tag bug. u are on china and that guys was wearing the china uniform. he was definitely your teammate. the minimap also proves it.

Leave a comment:

• Sir. Blackhawk 5
    Guest replied

Here is an example of one. I was on Wake when i saw this guy, I think I killed him before, but got punished for a TK. he was standing next to me, and I was a medic, I heared him say "I need a medic here" so i gave him a med pack, got no heal points, then i heard him say"thanks, champ" In english.

ALso on Mashtuur(differnt server) People kept killing me when I walk past them, It was achristan server, so i think they TK me bacause of the bug, not out of hatred. 6 people TK me at random spots, and none were the same guy.

Leave a comment:

• ThrashingFury
    Guest started a topic 1.3 Red Name Glitch gets worse?

1.3 Red Name Glitch gets worse?

This has happened several times now, of course their name was red first off but they were also speaking the wrong language, showed up on uavs, were listed on the enemy team(not to everyone though, some of my squadmates saw him on our team), it said when i killed him that i killed him with whatever gun I was using but I got punished for a teamkill and on my screen it said all their kills were teamkills. New with the 1.3 patch for me, anyone else?
Working...
X