just wondering

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• just wondering

Hey everyone, I am just wondering when I am playin do I need to finish the round for the points that I earned to count.

Re: just wondering

No you don't, however I think if the server crashes you lose all points in that round - but that shouldn't be much of a worry. I've been disconnected and joined servers again with the same score (plus one death for the disconnect) so I can say that with certainty that it keeps them.

Comment

I have also disconnected and reconnected and kept my score. However, I was under the impression that if you didn't finish the round that your score was not reported.......... Thus, you have to finish a round if you want your score reported. Have I been wrong about this for the last YEAR?????

Comment

You only get the points if you finish the round whether you dsiconnected and reconnected or what during that round.

Comment

wow, u made a new account jus to ask that question? btw. yup u do keep your points no matter what, unless u get that 'private' bug.

Comment

Yes you keep your stats no matter what. Thats why on bf2stats.nsvr.info they show the # of rounds you HAVENT complated, that wouldnt be possible if your score wasnt reported for not finishing

Comment

Working...
            X