help about unlocking guns

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• help about unlocking guns

do i have to unlock all the 1st sets of guns before i move on to the second set?? because i unlocked the first sniper rifle then the next time i was able to unlock a weapon it didnt have any snipers in their, just the rest of the 1st set of basic guns.

Re: help about unlocking guns

well you have to have special forces to unlock special forces guns. (which I think you are reffering to.)

Comment

so i have to buy another new version of the game to get those guns?!

Comment

Yes, you HAVE to have Special Forces to have those special 2nd tier unlocks.

Comment

Yes. If you have Special Forces you'll get two unlocks per rank up, without just one.

Besides, SF is worth it, guns or not.

Comment

I bought it and installed it just for the tier 2 unlocks, I haven't even played a second of BF2:SF.

Comment

and we still cant unlock them even though other players who have SF are playin wit you and you dont and they have them, but you cant, that aint fair then.

Comment

That's life..they paid extra for SF..they get extra unlocks.

Clever marketing by EA if you ask me.

Comment

alright so since i advanced like 3 or 4 levels already without sf an if i buy sf do i still get those bonus unlocks that i was suppose to get from those levels i had or can i not get them anymore and i have to start all over?

Comment

Yup, if you get SF you'll get all the bonus unlocks you've missed out on. Just install SF, patch it, play it, then switch to regular BF2 and it'll suddenly give you unlocks.

Comment

Working...
                    X