X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hellsent 2.0
    replied
    Re: Video Card (what should i get)

Would you mind comparing your mobo to the picture above? Or are you just assuming..I assumed my old HP PC had PCI-e x16 but it had AGP and i spent nearly £100 on a wasted 6600....Which had PCI-e...

Leave a comment:

• IC-Nelson
    Guest replied

i think i have a 16x cause my computer is reltivly new like 1 year old so yeah i think i have a PCI x16

Leave a comment:

• =98=
    replied

You should have PCI-E 16x unless your motherboard is very old. Can you tell us what motherboard you have.

And, yes, if you buy a single graphics card, you don't need an SLI board.

Leave a comment:

• IC-Nelson
    Guest replied

yeah i kinda dont know what that means if you can explan it a little more and tell me where i can find it that will be appreciated

Leave a comment:

• Hellsent 2.0
    replied

Sorry if this sounds stupid but do you know wether you have PCI-e or AGP slots on your motherboard...Just seems like you're not very experienced in PC's..So i dont want you spending money on something that wont work..

Leave a comment:

• IC-Nelson
    Guest replied

so i am just going to get one so i dont need to worry

Leave a comment:

• =98=
    replied

No, you only need an SLI motherboard if you plan on using 2 of them. If you want to use just one, you don't need an SLI motherboard.

Leave a comment:

• IC-Nelson
    Guest replied

so the 9600 gt needs to be hooked up to a comp that is SLI compatible how would i know if my comp is SLI compatible and if not how would i make it compatible

Leave a comment:

• =98=
    replied

Don't go for one with more than 512mb RAM. Try and get the cheapest and possibly with a factory overclock.

Leave a comment:

• IC-Nelson
    Guest replied

and almost the same price i think i may go with a 9600 gt but which one should i look for any certain specs i should get on it

Leave a comment:

• =98=
    replied

9600gt > 3850 though.

Leave a comment:

• Warhawk
    Guest replied

Originally posted by OG Reapa View Post
    i was looking at that 3850 that vika showed and how some of the cons were games crashing and another guy got blank screens but pros were saying it was a great card and plays most games on high so i see this as a good card to get?
    yes, I have the 3870 (similar card) and it works great

Leave a comment:

• IC-Nelson
    Guest replied

i was looking at that 3850 that vika showed and how some of the cons were games crashing and another guy got blank screens but pros were saying it was a great card and plays most games on high so i see this as a good card to get?

Leave a comment:

• AllFoamNoBeer
    replied

A 3850 perhaps?

Buy DIAMOND Viper Radeon HD 3850 512MB GDDR3 PCI Express 2.0 x16 CrossFireX Support Video Card 3850PE3512O with fast shipping and top-rated customer service. Once you know, you Newegg!

Leave a comment:

• =98=
    replied

96000gt

Leave a comment:

Working...
X