Close

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Re: Any destruction improvements for the future?

and even this can accidentally happen to you when you try to open doors:

2. Re: Any destruction improvements for the future?

Wow Minmaster thats amazing, I prefer taking the under barrel shotgun and pumping down doors, it's all I use it for

3. Re: Any destruction improvements for the future?

There is a reason why floors and staircases/ladders are not destructible. You can't sacrifice game play for destruction. Imagine people just making holes in the floor where the Mcoms are, or just destroying a staircase to prevent enemies from ever getting upstairs.

Well, i dont say changing the engine on destruction, but i heard they will add a different destruction (maybe more ways of detructing) multiple things, like those big wood towers in the ps3 beta. i heard they would add some more destruction to it. dunno how but i read it somewere.
    I think they should add destruction to those big towers. (like in the squad storyes movie, the tank shoots the big eletric tower and it almost falls on the guy. ( the tower that is in pc beta and when the attackers win theres a movie of it falling down)).
    I think they should had more elements of destruction to more things, for example those tubes ( that just blow up and almost stay the same) and for those big metal boxes, wich are indestructable. i think that atleast when you shoot a bazooka into it it should bend or stay a hole so you could use that whole like you use micro destruction to cover uself and shoot from there.

Yeah, but if you add in too much destruction, you might as well make a map that is plain tarmak........

6. Re: Any destruction improvements for the future?

I was thinking about the m-cons when mentioning being able to destroy floors and stairs, but I think it'd be worth putting all M-Cons on the first floor for the sake of being able to blow out the ceiling. I mean think about it, you could go upstairs and blow out the stairs, you should shoot up and blow someone through the floor, etc. That'd be pretty sick.

7. Re: Any destruction improvements for the future?

Why is it so hard for them to code in dynamic doors that open and close like in MOH: Spearhead. Is it to hard or are these people to lazy to do it?

8. Re: Any destruction improvements for the future?

Quote Originally Posted by stilla-killa View Post
    Why is it so hard for them to code in dynamic doors that open and close like in MOH: Spearhead. Is it to hard or are these people to lazy to do it?
    I was thinking about that. In SF they had a working elevator.

I think people will break the door down anyway, so why bother with making it open when its going to get blown up or smashed in?

I dont even use doors, but smash windows or make a new entrance

Crunch
    Twitter: @CptainCrunch
    Battlelog/Origin: CptainCrunch

Quote Originally Posted by stilla-killa View Post
    I was wondering about that... why do you have to destroy a door? It seems counterproductive if you want to get into a building with closed doors that has a M-Com that you're defending, but have to destroy the door.