Close

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    CaptainKirk Guest

Team Fortress 2 Update Released

A new automatic update has been applied to Team Fortress 2 today. Here is the changelog:
    The Engineer's teleporters can now be upgraded to level three. It will recharge faster the higher level it is

The Engineer's dispensers can now be upgraded to level three. It will give out metal and heal faster as it is upgraded

Spies will be able to recharge their cloaking ability by picking up ammo off of the ground or from health cabinets

Some changes to the second part of the first stage of Goldrush to give the attackers more of an advantage

Any weapons that fire bullets (shotguns, sniper's machine gun, heavy's minigun, etc.) can now break apart the Demoman's stickybombs

The icon on the HUD for a person calling for Medic will now give more information to the medic (if the target is low on health, on fire, etc.)

Added an achievement tracker that will allow people to choose specific achievements that they are trying to get

There is now a custom icon for death messages when the player was killed from a critical hit

Added a new particle effect for when a player enters the water

Added smoke to the feet of a rocket jumping soldier

Players will now have some particles swirling around them so other players can see when they are overhealed
    So, fire up Steam and grab this update now!

2. Re: Team Fortress 2 Update Released

Sweet!

Re: Team Fortress 2 Update Released

I *heart* Valve.

Texas Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Micster View Post
    I *heart* Valve.
    Ditto <3

Its been a while since tf2's been updated =D

engie fap engie fap engie fap engie fap engie fap engie fap engie fap engie fap engie fap engie fap engie fap engie fap engie fap engie fap engie fap engie fap engie fap engie fap engie fap engie fap engie fap engie fap engie fap engie fap engie fap engie fap engie fap engie fap engie fap engie fap engie fap engie fap engie fap engie fap engie fap engie fap engie fap engie fap engie fap engie fap engie fap engie fap engie fap engie fap engie fap engie fap engie fap engie fap

I jizzed in my pants.

I certainly jizzed in my pants when i saw this too!

No doubt the best patch ever!

Oh lol i thought this was a joke when I just heard it.

I don't play TF2 much anymore but this makes it worth playing for a while again. :awes

Also stated in TF2 Blog, the Scout is the Next update and on TF2 forums post what you think the update should include, ex: Uzi type gun, or better bat, who knows. Can't wait for it

10. Re: Team Fortress 2 Update Released

it shall be awesome, am glad they decided to kick the demotard a bit and finally give the spy some love

I think the engi changes are good as they will make him more useful to the team but won't turn him into a super tank