Close

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast
    Shask Guest

Re: You know what i hate about the assault class...

LOL OWNED

2. Re: You know what i hate about the assault class...

LOL OWNED

Shask Guest

LOL OWNED

4. Re: You know what i hate about the assault class...

LOL OWNED

L3adcannon Guest

LOL OWNED

6. Re: You know what i hate about the assault class...

LOL OWNED

7. Re: You know what i hate about the assault class...

Quote Originally Posted by CQ-Reborn View Post
    Oh dear god give me a break, I honestly doubt there is a single person who frequents this forum that could beat me when I play assault, I constantly top the score board on any server I play in combat, I outscore 90% of the medics through combat alone, I am a deadly shot with the grenade launcher and I take people apart from any distance, I don't like to brag, but this BS about medic outshining assault in every aspect is the biggest load of BS I've ever heard. Only a rookie to BF2 needs to play medic, if I need to heal/revive I can steal the kit of one of the people I've killed, I can find a medic kit anywhere that I want to go on the map, my grenade launcher > supports who spray prone and medics who bunny hop. So yeah, medics are only for people who don't realize you can borrow kits from dead bodies, leaving you free to wreak destruction with you're grenade launcher.
    You seriously underestimate some of us. I love the Assault class but if I played against you with the med kit I would win. Im not saying I am better than you, but I can hold my own. The medic kit in the hands of a skilled person is one serious point machine. Let me know what servers you most frequent, I'll hop in sometime.

It doesn't matter if it's one on one. The bullet spread is too much. Like I said, the bullets usually never go where you aim your crosshairs.

If you take any 2 similar classes (like medic and assault) and have them 1 on 1, the winner will be random unless some other act is in play like running, bunny hopping, etc. But both prone, both shooting at each other, it will be random. The G36E might miss every single time he shoots, even aiming at his head. The assault with the AK might get a head shot on the first shot. And vice-versa.

It doesn't matter how good your shot is. The bullets go everywhere except where you want them to go when you shoot. The sniper rifles are the only exception

9. Re: You know what i hate about the assault class...

^^Last time i played vBf2, my bullets went where i wanted them to go

sLuRbLe Guest

Quote Originally Posted by waaah_wah View Post
    ^^Last time i played vBf2, my bullets went where i wanted them to go
    Yeh, one went straight into the face of an opposition player where you wanted it to go but BF2 didn't detect the hit.