Close

Page 6 of 17 FirstFirst ... 4567816 ... LastLast
Results 51 to 60 of 162
  1. #51
    yUP|Patriots Guest

    Re: Most disliked method of dieing...

    1. SVD!!!!
    2. Shock Paddles
    3. Uav's
    4. Ironically being bombed constantly

    Claymores not so much, since I got used to it.

  2. #52
    Gen.Vlade Guest

    Re: Most disliked method of dieing...

    I forgot to mention getting killed by a supply crate that I requested, was denied few times and then the commander decided to do me "favor" after I forgot about it.

  3. #53
    Kayback Guest

    Re: Most disliked method of dieing...

    Quote Originally Posted by System View Post
    You define the term noob.

    Then to top it off you tell us how you can't kill someone trying to knife you? Need I say more?
    No no, I never said I can't do it, I said it annoys me when it happens. The knife is horribly over powerful. Especially when you've thumped the badguy 3 times and he still manages to knife you like nothing has happened to him.

    This topic is about ways you don't like to die isn't it? Well that's one of them and in my book the most annoying because it's illogical.

    Where is the intelligents involved in placing a gaymore on a flag? How about skill? You are so bad at the game that you need to put a gaymore on a flag just so you can get a positive k/d ratio?

    Avoiding gaymores? In your example there is no avoiding the gaymores which is exactly what I'm referring to. You are no better than a loser J10 or mec bomber wh0re in oman raping the carrier.

    The only justification towards using the gaymore is for your own personal defence from your sniping vantage point or to block off other sniper vantage points - Not to defend flag positions.
    HAHAHAHahahahah, your only justification for not having the claymores is they interfere with your own quest to take flags. Guess what, in the game it's MY JOB to stop you taking flags.

    You claim you can't avoid my "idiotically placed gaymores", well if you can't avoid them they aren't idioticly placed and try avoiding them by simply not going to that flag. How difficult is that? Honestly?

    I disagree that mines are like carrier bombing. In that case your victim has no choice. He more or less has to stand there and be bombed. I'm not asking you to try take this flag. It's something you want to do yourself. I'm simply trying to stop you.

    There are times when a Claymore can be placed idiotically, like covering spawn points. But again, if I'm trying to take your flag, why should I have to worry about you spawning behind me if I can simply place a remote killing device there and let it take care of you?

    Claymores are wonderful force multipliers, and honestly, the only people Claymores kill are those who run helter skelter along the same routes every single time. It's like grenade spamming. That only works if you follow the rest of the team like sheeple.

    It strikes me that you are very very self important. You want to be able to run around with impunity, and anyone who does even the remotest thing to stop that is a "noob".

    The only "noob" way I've seen claymores used are in something like Karkand where the people run full tilt into the advancing US side, drop a claymore, get killed, and then get 3 frags when the claymore takes out a charlie foxtrot.

    I agree that is "gay" in it's entirety, however I fail to see whats gay about levaing a couple of mines to protect Factory, or how I place them protecting the ramps from the water. Again I'm not forcing you to walk into them, you are choosing to.

    And I'm sorry, "Noob" isn't using the claymores in a semi intelligent fashion, no matter how much you try to say it is. "Noob" is trying to take off in the chopper and flying it into a tree. Or trying to C4 a tank and blowing yourself up. Or running around with a sniper rifle in CQB and getting a K of less than 1.

    Or running blindly into the mine I have placed in the "only possible way to get there".

    Surely that is much more noobish than actually knowing you are going to be comming that way and having the foresight to place the mine to wait for you.

    Sheeple = noobs. And Sheeple = claymore kills.

    I'm sorry if you are a sheeple.

    KBK

  4. #54

    Re: Most disliked method of dieing...

    Quote Originally Posted by [AH1z]Predrag View Post
    getting stuck between a vehicle and a wall
    Happened yesterday.

  5. Re: Most disliked method of dieing...

    Quote Originally Posted by [AH1z]Predrag View Post
    getting stuck between a vehicle and a wall
    Damn that happened alot to me lately!

  6. #56
    [GCA]Tim270 Guest

    Re: Most disliked method of dieing...

    Having a supply crate land on you when sniping.

  7. #57
    Steppenwolf428 Guest

    Re: Most disliked method of dieing...

    Quote Originally Posted by Sir. Tasty View Post
    Having a supply crate land on you when sniping.
    make that a friendly crate

  8. Re: Most disliked method of dieing...

    1. Lag.

    2. Dying while typing.

  9. Re: Most disliked method of dieing...

    1.Shockpaddled in a knife fight ,,,how embarressing
    2.Ran over
    3.C4 on my armour
    4.Knife
    5.Naded

  10. #60

    Re: Most disliked method of dieing...

    Ok lets terr this apart.

    Quote Originally Posted by Kayback View Post
    No no, I never said I can't do it, I said it annoys me when it happens. The knife is horribly over powerful. Especially when you've thumped the badguy 3 times and he still manages to knife you like nothing has happened to him.

    This topic is about ways you don't like to die isn't it? Well that's one of them and in my book the most annoying because it's illogical.
    The knife is over powerful? You are the very first person I have ever seen who claims this. Hmmm, why is that? Maybe you should stop for a second and try to use your own knife instead of pulling out a pistol. Sorry, it is meelee combat and even in halo you die in one shot. Maybe if you didn't spam your gaymores on the flag you wouldn't have this problem? Tough luck.


    HAHAHAHahahahah, your only justification for not having the claymores is they interfere with your own quest to take flags. Guess what, in the game it's MY JOB to stop you taking flags.
    No, my justifications are as follows:

    a) Takes away from gameplay for anyone, not just me.
    b) Absolutely no skill required
    c) BS way to defend a flag, at least with C4 someone actually has a push a button.
    d) A gaymore on a flag is weak. Thats so low I can't believe your proud of it.
    e) Is only a problem in FF off servers
    f) If you played on a real server with FF on, you'd be solved in 5 minutes or less.


    You claim you can't avoid my "idiotically placed gaymores", well if you can't avoid them they aren't idioticly placed and try avoiding them by simply not going to that flag. How difficult is that? Honestly?
    TV station in shargi or in warlord, doesn't matter, there are two ways in it. Well technically speaking one for warlord unless you use a kit ability but the end result is the same - A gaymore placed on a flag pointing at the flag or the entrances to the flag will more than likely explode because its degree of proximenty is huge. It doesn't matter how "idiotically" it is placed, the gaymore blows when you run by it.

    As for not going for the flag, What if its the only flag left? What do you suggest? Maybe I should just spawn camp you with a support gun or lug nades and throw gaymores on your spawns?


    I disagree that mines are like carrier bombing. In that case your victim has no choice. He more or less has to stand there and be bombed. I'm not asking you to try take this flag. It's something you want to do yourself. I'm simply trying to stop you.
    You got me there, I want to take the flag, especially when its the last capable flag to cap. You "trying" to stop me makes no sense to me. Where did the "effort" come in? That sprint and twirl and left click must be rather intensive.


    There are times when a Claymore can be placed idiotically, like covering spawn points. But again, if I'm trying to take your flag, why should I have to worry about you spawning behind me if I can simply place a remote killing device there and let it take care of you?
    Why are you capping flags while playing as a sniper? I think you just admitted your a noob again indirectly.

    Claymores are wonderful force multipliers, and honestly, the only people Claymores kill are those who run helter skelter along the same routes every single time. It's like grenade spamming. That only works if you follow the rest of the team like sheeple.
    So let me get this straight, this is how you jusitify putting them on flags right or one of the reasons anyways? Because the enemy team is running like sheep to cap a flag and in your eyes you see free points right?

    But don't get me wrong, going through obvious choke points is fair game but spawns and flags should be off limits simply because of what I've stated bove and many times before.

    Nade spamming is not confined to mass group orgies FYI. I often get spammed with nades on my own let alone having one or more persons next to I.



    It strikes me that you are very very self important. You want to be able to run around with impunity, and anyone who does even the remotest thing to stop that is a "noob".
    Umm, All I've said is that your a noob because you put gaymores on a flag. Now when I read this your trying to use plural I think which is where I'm confused.

    And then your saying the knife is over powered...


    The only "noob" way I've seen claymores used are in something like Karkand where the people run full tilt into the advancing US side, drop a claymore, get killed, and then get 3 frags when the claymore takes out a charlie foxtrot.
    Umm and you don't do that? Oh yeah thats right, yours are on the hotel flag probably. Of course thats the smartest place to place them because people will definately go there some point in the game.

    I agree that is "gay" in it's entirety, however I fail to see whats gay about levaing a couple of mines to protect Factory, or how I place them protecting the ramps from the water. Again I'm not forcing you to walk into them, you are choosing to.
    Ok listen carefully, IMO you are worthless and the low of the low if you put gaymores on the flag. Putting them on the ramps is ok.

    Over all though I'd like to see them gone period because its as simple as take 3 steps, throw it down, step back, step back, step back, move to the right, move to the right, move to the right, throw it down. It's kind of like dancing almost now, and there are the true dancers and spawn and jump around and twirl for you too but there final move is always the same.

    But the fact is, my refuge is FF on servers and thats where you can find me. I try hard to avoid FF off servers.

    And I'm sorry, "Noob" isn't using the claymores in a semi intelligent fashion, no matter how much you try to say it is. "Noob" is trying to take off in the chopper and flying it into a tree. Or trying to C4 a tank and blowing yourself up. Or running around with a sniper rifle in CQB and getting a K of less than 1.
    For the chopper, that really depends. Seriously speaking, lots of people who can fly coppers go into EF or AF and jump in the new ones and crash all the time, even on take off because the agility is insanely increased. Not to mention the tiger does a death dive thats not recoverable if your not careful which really makes soloing a pain in the arse let alone having both seats occupied.

    Sometimes you gotta blow yourself up in hopes that you kill someone before your about to die. I wouldn't really call that noob, just funny.

    You're last quote again proves your a noob sniper at heart. Running around in CQB with a k/d higher than 1 is normal for you? This is clearly because your running into enemy squades and spamming your gaymores and/or nades and not using a knife or pistol. Ok maybe the odd kill you get using a gun but the only CQB sniper skill worthy of compliment is knifing people.


    Or running blindly into the mine I have placed in the "only possible way to get there".

    Surely that is much more noobish than actually knowing you are going to be comming that way and having the foresight to place the mine to wait for you.

    Well when you are going for a flag, it does not take more than 2 gaymores to roughly cover most of the area around it. Please suggest a method to cap it in IO mode without running over your idiotically placed gaymores please?

    Better yet play an FF on server.

    Sheeple = noobs. And Sheeple = claymore kills.

    I'm sorry if you are a sheeple.

    KBK
    And I'm sorry your a noob. Actually, wait I'm not. I hope you get shock paddle in your noob face again soon.

    I also hope you rack up your negative score you deserve on a FF on server one of these days, you prolly wouldn't last more than 5 minutes if this is your only strategy towards killing people.

Similar Threads

  1. dieing to much
    By the-masterlord in forum Battlefield Past
    Replies: 32
    Last Post: 05-23-2007, 11:40 AM
  2. is BF2 dieing out?
    By alpha107 in forum Battlefield Past
    Replies: 70
    Last Post: 12-21-2006, 10:14 PM
  3. Dieing ... With Style
    By A.E. in forum Battlefield Past
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 10-08-2006, 10:08 PM
  4. Most hated/disliked Map
    By Eternal-Souljah in forum Battlefield Past
    Replies: 90
    Last Post: 08-10-2006, 11:50 AM
  5. SF dieing??
    By imported_Dingdong in forum Battlefield Past
    Replies: 15
    Last Post: 06-29-2006, 06:15 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •