Close

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast
  1. Re: Next Battlefield game?

Quote Originally Posted by NateDawg=US= View Post
    Not really because the way that battlefield is with all the run and gun wouldn't do the war justice. That war was mostly fought in trenches over big open fields and the tanks were ****ty so it would basically just be people running around an empty field knife fighting.
    yea, i guess your right. Mars Attacks it is than.

proto Guest

Re: Next Battlefield game?

I just want to see a true Single Player campaign.

maybe BF2 will just finish.

Darth_Brandis Guest

They should add onto Bf2 and Bf2142. I think they should add airstrikes from Stealth Bombers and uav's that the commander can control to take out tanks and armor. Also i think they should allow you to pick your own colour of camo. That would be cool. Another thing they should add, is a 3d model of your character in dress uniform with all your medals, badges, and rank on the jacket. That would be cool.

Alright guys......this thread has been put up before on other forums, and now i shall explain to you dolts why EA shall go into the PAST, not the future. and how far into the past do you say? 200+ YEARS!

we shall begin with the next battlefield game which would be closest to modern day.

BATTLEFIELD 1862!(side note:did the civil war start sometime then?)
    what, no vehicles?
    of course theres vehicles!
    you got your horse, your wagon, your early early early submarine in which you only have 30 minutes of air (aka the hunley!), and Armored Gunships (aka the Monitor!) Cannons are FUN!
    what, no explosives you say?
    instead of c4, now you have fuse timed powder charges! 15 seconds till kaboom!
    artillery=the humongous 32 pounders that fire long range cannon shells!
    teh mines? mines are now spikes that horses get their hooves all bloodied up on, renedering them ownd!

Weapons?
    the good ol colt semi auto pistol! the only semi auto gun in the game!
    main weapon? good ol bolt action springfields!
    and last but not least......FRIGGEN BAYONETS AND SWORDS(for calvarymen/officers/ect.)!!
    in a nutshell, there is your next battlefield game, BATTLEFIELD 1862!

OR

BATTLEFIELD 1772!
    No Vehicles you say?
    you got good ol sailing warships! wagons! horses!(they go WHINNY!)
    No Weapons you say?
    you got the good ol musket! (fire once, and after your 2 minute reload youre ready for your next extremely inacurate shot! *just hope you didnt put too much powder in the gun....it may blow up in your face! )*
    No Explosives you say?
    powders charges!
    artilery=cannons!
    FIGHT FOR AMERICAN FREEDOM!

and last but not least........

BATTLEFIELD 642!

set back in the dark dark VERY dark dark ages, the next installment of the battlefield series breaks through with a revolutionary style of combat in an fps.

FIRST PERSON SWORDFIGHTING!
    in this brand new style of play, players use the number pad combined with the mouse to slash, jab, and parry their way to victory!

what about all those true to heart fps gamers though? DONT WORRY! in this brand new battlefield game the bow and arrow is introduced! longbows, shortbows, crossbows, this new weapon has it all.

dont worry, there are still the beloved vehicles of battlefield fame in this game as well. Horses! Carts! (sorry, wagons are too new), ballistas! (ballistas are basically humongous crossbows. like huge.)

What, no explosives you say?
    well actually youre right this time, no explosives.
    BUT
    artillery=CATAPULTS & TREBUCHETS!
    launch flaming boulders, dead bodies, severed heads, diseased cows, ect. onto your enemy!
    and thats pretty much it folks.

BATTLEFIELD 1862!

BATTLEFIELD 1772!

OR

BATTLEFIELD 642!

take your pick, which one do you think will be the next battlefield game!?

(i personally hope that bf642 would win. that would be SWEET)

Quote Originally Posted by Darth_Brandis View Post
    They should add onto Bf2 and Bf2142. I think they should add airstrikes from Stealth Bombers and uav's that the commander can control to take out tanks and armor. Also i think they should allow you to pick your own colour of camo. That would be cool. Another thing they should add, is a 3d model of your character in dress uniform with all your medals, badges, and rank on the jacket. That would be cool.
    That's very possible, make a mod?

I think it could be possible to bring the good of ETQW gameplay over to BF2, field deployables could be made like vehicle drops and whatnot.

like omfg no one responded to my post on page 3 about the next installements to battlefield? READ AND RESPOND! page 3, the last post on the page.

8. Re: Next Battlefield game?

yea, there gonna make a game, release a sequel, and go back and add to the original one. when in the history of video games has this happened?

NateDawg=US= Guest

Quote Originally Posted by cfschris View Post
    Alright guys......this thread has been put up before on other forums, and now i shall explain to you dolts why EA shall go into the PAST, not the future. and how far into the past do you say? 200+ YEARS!

we shall begin with the next battlefield game which would be closest to modern day.

BATTLEFIELD 1862!(side note:did the civil war start sometime then?)
    what, no vehicles?
    of course theres vehicles!
    you got your horse, your wagon, your early early early submarine in which you only have 30 minutes of air (aka the hunley!), and Armored Gunships (aka the Monitor!) Cannons are FUN!
    what, no explosives you say?
    instead of c4, now you have fuse timed powder charges! 15 seconds till kaboom!
    artillery=the humongous 32 pounders that fire long range cannon shells!
    teh mines? mines are now spikes that horses get their hooves all bloodied up on, renedering them ownd!

Weapons?
    the good ol colt semi auto pistol! the only semi auto gun in the game!
    main weapon? good ol bolt action springfields!
    and last but not least......FRIGGEN BAYONETS AND SWORDS(for calvarymen/officers/ect.)!!
    in a nutshell, there is your next battlefield game, BATTLEFIELD 1862!

OR

BATTLEFIELD 1772!
    No Vehicles you say?
    you got good ol sailing warships! wagons! horses!(they go WHINNY!)
    No Weapons you say?
    you got the good ol musket! (fire once, and after your 2 minute reload youre ready for your next extremely inacurate shot! *just hope you didnt put too much powder in the gun....it may blow up in your face! )*
    No Explosives you say?
    powders charges!
    artilery=cannons!
    FIGHT FOR AMERICAN FREEDOM!

and last but not least........

BATTLEFIELD 642!

set back in the dark dark VERY dark dark ages, the next installment of the battlefield series breaks through with a revolutionary style of combat in an fps.

FIRST PERSON SWORDFIGHTING!
    in this brand new style of play, players use the number pad combined with the mouse to slash, jab, and parry their way to victory!

what about all those true to heart fps gamers though? DONT WORRY! in this brand new battlefield game the bow and arrow is introduced! longbows, shortbows, crossbows, this new weapon has it all.

dont worry, there are still the beloved vehicles of battlefield fame in this game as well. Horses! Carts! (sorry, wagons are too new), ballistas! (ballistas are basically humongous crossbows. like huge.)

What, no explosives you say?
    well actually youre right this time, no explosives.
    BUT
    artillery=CATAPULTS & TREBUCHETS!
    launch flaming boulders, dead bodies, severed heads, diseased cows, ect. onto your enemy!
    and thats pretty much it folks.

BATTLEFIELD 1862!

BATTLEFIELD 1772!

OR

BATTLEFIELD 642!

take your pick, which one do you think will be the next battlefield game!?

(i personally hope that bf642 would win. that would be SWEET)
    You don't realize how bad a battlefield game with conventional lines and warfare in ranks would suck because it wouldn't be at all historical. Who is going to stand in lines walking at the enemy when they can just run around bunny hopping?

Quote Originally Posted by Neptune View Post
    yea, there gonna make a game, release a sequel, and go back and add to the original one. when in the history of video games has this happened?
    CS.

They added ads :laugh: