Close

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
    ||3rb||MOBB Guest

Caught a guy hacking...

I watched this guy for about 2 hours, I spectated him him flying over 1800 feet maneuvering no problem banking left and right, is there some sort of hack that alows this? he was flying the f18 on kubra dam. on other maps he could outmaneuver a j10 in an f35, I saw him shooting people on the ground with 2 or 3 round bursts from a jet beyond visual range repeatedly, I never threw out the accusation before but this guy deserves it with a hell of alot of gusto. The offenders name is "rookofknights". He has a tag in front of his name so he might show up as "strike rookofknights" metalica, you'll want to watch this guy fly, it's outright blatant, spectate him and watch the trash he pulls, youll laugh your *** off.

I thought I'd teach him a lesson so i just kept stealing his fighter, cant use a hack if you cant get up right? adapt and overcome, finally made him leave with no jet to fly and all...

2. Re: Caught a guy hacking...

Get a PB screenie.

Re: Caught a guy hacking...

Lol Strike| clan? They were like teh uber leet back in the day before disbanding or something, they back now.
    xfire: chodda
    steam: w0ofz

AlphaCueUp Guest

cheaters are so awesome...i wish i was as good as they are....

Reaper Guest

It's really not hard to outmonurver a J10 in a F-35. They can be out ranned.

I am sure there are hacks for the jet's out there, Take a PB screenshot.

Hurricane.CAD Guest

I don't know what's worse; the fact that this dude could be cheating in a video game or that you spent 2 hours watching a guy because you suspect he's cheating in a video game.

5cent Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Hurricane.CAD
    I don't know what's worse; the fact that this dude could be cheating in a video game or that you spent 2 hours watching a guy because you suspect he's cheating in a video game.
    quoted for truth

8. Re: Caught a guy hacking...

Quote Originally Posted by ||3RB||MOBB
    I watched this guy for about 2 hours, I spectated him him flying over 1800 feet maneuvering no problem banking left and right, is there some sort of hack that alows this? he was flying the f18 on kubra dam. on other maps he could outmaneuver a j10 in an f35, I saw him shooting people on the ground with 2 or 3 round bursts from a jet beyond visual range repeatedly, I never threw out the accusation before but this guy deserves it with a hell of alot of gusto. The offenders name is "rookofknights". He has a tag in front of his name so he might show up as "strike rookofknights" metalica, you'll want to watch this guy fly, it's outright blatant, spectate him and watch the trash he pulls, youll laugh your *** off.

I thought I'd teach him a lesson so i just kept stealing his fighter, cant use a hack if you cant get up right? adapt and overcome, finally made him leave with no jet to fly and all...

Haha sounds like the same deal as green beret or shadow_ownz aka ambv160 aka two061vbma. lawl

||3rb||MOBB Guest

Hey chodda, where have ya been? it would be nice to have a decent helo whore take advantage of the provided air cover provided. j/k.

anyways, I watched because I wanted to be sure, kept spectating and each and every time, but in hind sight yeah, I guess I should take a pb screenie but hind site is 20/20. as for you hurricane, yeah i guess i'm a big dork for taking so much time watching him pull that crap but i guess it's like watching a train wreck, I just kept saying to myself "I cant believe this smaktard is actually doing this and doesnt think no one will notice". fyi i told an admin and he spectated him... next thing I knew he was gone from the server... An admin actually did their job!!! all rejoice and do the dance of joy!!!

yes I know my speling suks

Kattspya Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Monkmonkman
    Get a PB screenie.
    How can a client take a PB screenshot? Or are you talking about a PBSS of your own screen? If it's the latter I can't imagine what good it would do.