Close

Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    DkMick Guest

Re: Project Reality v0.4 Client Files Released

Got it. I'll seed over the weekend to.

KatieWolf Guest

This game rocks with it realism features, like 3 shot in the body and you're dead.

Gianteric Guest

Does this mod have singleplayer? I have satellite internet, so I can't play multi. It looks amazing!!!

axis Guest

I'm not sure, gianteric (still downloading it here), though the 0.322 release does.

kiff Guest

im getting 30kb/s , but im having isp issue so this means nothing

anyways, looking forward to check out KingOfCamelot and crew's coding magic

Resjah Guest

Quote Originally Posted by gianteric
    Does this mod have singleplayer? I have satellite internet, so I can't play multi. It looks amazing!!!
    None of the custom maps have singleplayer, but all of the stock BF2 singleplayer maps are still there.

Gianteric Guest

Somebody needs to come out with the maps for download for singleplayer like they did in POE2!

Edit: Does that mean that there's no new game modes or anything???

Edit 2: Ok, I downloaded it, but when I tried to request a kit from the squad menu in singleplayer, bf2 immediatly was gone. It had crashed in like less than a second! Any idea why this happened?

solodude23 Guest

Yeah, the Kit req in SP dosn't seem to work. Not sure if this is known or if its a bug.

Requiem Guest

Quote Originally Posted by gianteric
    Edit: Does that mean that there's no new game modes or anything???
    Too many to list

KatieWolf Guest

^ Omg its Requiem, my arch enemy .. no I'm just kidding but hi.

Yes there's a single player for it, but it only includes the vBattlefield 2 maps and a few Project reality maps. You can download your own map and put it in the maps folder if you like so that you'll be able to play it offline.

Oh btw, I'm sure that if you try requesting a kits in single player, the game will crashed to desktop.

What I like about the new changes -

1.) Finally, every classes have the same standard weapon.. You have no ideas how long I've been waiting for this. Instead of giving an individuals a different weapons like a USMC Engineer - MP5, they are now issued with an M-16.

2.) The .50 Cal, other weapons noise changes. They sounds very real and will probably freighten most players.

3.) Recoil reduced for weapons and are now easier to control.

4.) Field Dressing! Now I won't have to travel 300km just to get to a
    corpsman before I die.

5.) The British!! and everything about it. Including the standard weapons, the voices

6.) More Maps!! Yay no more playing with the same kind of maps everyday. Btw, the Operation Ghost Train is very nicely done. I didn't expects a thundersound as a background btw, so it scared the hell outta me when I first played it. I also liked that desert storm in that one map.

7.) Rebel faction!! btw I don't understand why a Policeman would be sided with a rebel, shouldnt they be going against them?

8.) Mini-Map are now smaller. Now that little box won't block me from viewing the battlefield.

9.) Friendly name tags are off!! Now you have to becareful who you shoot at.

10.) Anti-Tank class are now giving a standard issued weapon, as stated above. And are now carrying 1 light shoulder launcher instead of a heavy *** SRAW, Eryx.

11.) Haha, now you have to request to be as a sniper or a machine gunner. So there will be less camping for you, you cowards!

Well that all I could remember, anyway I really liked this mod alot and I didn't expects that a groud of british boys would be able to created such a realistic and best mod in BF2.