Close

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
  1. US: Send message to free the two border Patrol Agents wrong accused!

US: Send message to free the two border Patrol Agents wrong accused!

Please send a message to the WhiteHouse in regards to two agents that where recently sentence to 10+ yrs for doing there jobs as border patrol agents while our government went and looked for a man that was shot, not killed for smuggling over 600lbs of an illegal drug.

Ask President Bush to Pardon this two men that are being wrongly accused for doing there job.

http://grassfire.org/

cheers,

T

Desertfox Guest

Re: US: Send message to free the two border Patrol Agents wrong accused!

Im confused

Whitehorse? They were sentenced because the US was looking for someone who was shot?

John Edmo Guest

The Lone Ranger had a whitehorse called Silver.

4. Re: US: Send message to free the two border Patrol Agents wrong accused!

Iam so sorry about Whitehorse, i mean White House. LOL, my bad! Its rather long to explain, please click on link to read on.

Here is a story to explain it:

http://www.dailybulletin.com/news/ci_4141562

Desertfox Guest

Wow, thats just wrong.

He is right though, there are child rapists who get less time then him. Thats just wrong.

6. Re: US: Send message to free the two border Patrol Agents wrong accused!

yup, while i don't agree with them trying to cover up them shooting this guy they don't deserve no 10yrs.

Cheers,

A

Desertfox Guest

I didnt read the whole thing, how did they try to cover it up?

sassback Guest

IMO this is just more bullsh*t about race and pollitical correctness. the DA's office is merely trying to appease the latin community. This disgusts me to no end as well as the entire governments lack of action in securing our borders. I wont express myself in full for fear of being permenently banned.

9. Re: US: Send message to free the two border Patrol Agents wrong accused!

Quote Originally Posted by DesertFox
    I didnt read the whole thing, how did they try to cover it up?
    I read some place that the shooting of the individual, which pointed a gun they thought at the BP and i guess they didn't report in there records about them discharging there weapon. While i don't agree with them not reporting and covering it up i don't think that they deserve what they are getting. Iam not completely sure if that is the case or if it is fact or not.

Cheers,

Quote Originally Posted by sassback
    IMO this is just more bullsh*t about race and political correctness. the DA's office is merely trying to appease the Latin community. This disgusts me to no end as well as the entire governments lack of action in securing our borders. I wont express myself in full for fear of being permanently banned.
    Oh i completely agree, iam disgusted by this abuse of power and i do hope that they aren't sent to jail. They have to report to jail on Jan 15th 2007. Though several Senators and Congressman are demanding that the president get involved and they are also doing an hearing on it as well.

Amazing that the President can jump into a the Shivio case but this one oh no cant get involved and you have to wonder who is pulling the strings from which border.

Cheers,

T

Desertfox Guest

I thought the president didnt do anything in the Shivio case?