Close

Page 16 of 18 FirstFirst ... 61415161718 LastLast
    SERIALBUTCHER Guest

Cool Re: Wish I could hide my name, & rank

Quote Originally Posted by RocketChild
    Ok, now, if you want to attack someone's sexuality, lets just start throwing out racial slurs and take the gloves off. How would you like that? You want to keep this civil? You want someone to put you in your place, boy? How is the butter coming along, boy? Getting tired of running circles?

I am normally pretty open minded but I see your still in a box...I am not too worried right now because, I am married and enjoy frequent sex with my wife...so, you know you can say what you want, but you keep coming up incorrect.

Keep it coming though...I am willing to make the peace, but until you show you are able to act like an adult, we can keep going like we are in the playground. It is definately more fun letting you make a fool out of yourself with your silly posts.

You are comic gold. Again, I am willing to make the peace...but if you keep it up, I am not going to take the tape off my handwraps.

:box:
    Fvck you, & the horse you rode in on MF

LG SB

2. Re: Wish I could hide my name, & rank

Quote Originally Posted by SERIALBUTCHER

LG SB
    Oh, I see you like those oreos I gave ya? You want to take it back? Your you want to keep that mud on ya?

I know how to say sorry, do you?

SERIALBUTCHER Guest

Quote Originally Posted by AnotherEd
    Eagle, the point wasn't to prove I was better. I really don't care who is better. In fact, I'll be so bold to say FashionButcher may even be a better player than me even where our stats show otherwise. I've always held an avid believe that stats do NOT represent skill.

The point was, FashionButcher actually took the time because he was so riled up at even the possibility of me thinking it. FashionButcher is so obsessed with the size of his ePenis he can't possibly fathom anyone else thinking they might be bigger than him.

This isn't my first run-in with FashionButcher. There was another thread that got deleted where FashionButcher was calling out another guy and calling him names like "f4g" where I turned around and caught FashionButcher doing the very same things in game that same day. When I called FashionButcher on it, he simply denied it all and feigned ignorance and used identically formatted idiotic posts as there are here in this thread.

I'm sorry you aren't seeing more meaningful posts from me in this thread much anymore, but frankly, FashionButcher doesn't deserve it. You do, hence my response. If you need any further clarification, I'll be glad to help you. But FashionButcher has worn out my patience with his feeble brain trying to understand anything logical anymore. I'm only here to laugh at FashionButcher now. He provides me entertainment. I never really thought anyone could actually be THAT stupid or pathetic.

Live and learn?
    Which stats of yours show you are better, is it your .21 k/d ratio in sniper perhaps?

LG SB

4. Re: Wish I could hide my name, & rank

I'm still refreshing my window...you going to own up?

SERIALBUTCHER Guest

Oh, I see you like those oreos I gave ya? You want to take it back? Your you want to keep that mud on ya?

I know how to say sorry, do you?
    I am not sorry for anything I have said to you, you are a POS

LG SB

I'm still refreshing my window...you going to own up?
    ????

LG SB

6. Re: Wish I could hide my name, & rank

I am not sorry for anything I have said to you, you are a POS

LG SB
    Alright, keep it real player. I am sure you'll have pimp-thug life ahead of you. Need anymore Government Cheese? Sorry all the crackers are taken.

????
    Man, guess you can't read with the glasses of yours. You called me queer, now, I am not too keen on racial, ethnic, or sexual slurs...now, if you don't like really want to take anything back as you just said...you have just put yourself in the back seat.

SERIALBUTCHER Guest

Alright, keep it real player. I am sure you'll have pimp-thug life ahead of you. Need anymore Government Cheese? Sorry all the crackers are taken.

Man, guess you can't read with the glasses of yours. You called me queer, now, I am not too keen on racial, ethnic, or sexual slurs...now, if you don't like really want to take anything back as you just said...you have just put yourself in the back seat.
    You know it is hilarious how you think you arre hurting a black mans feelings by making a welfare joke when the black man you are speaking to pays more taxes than the average american's gross income

Fact: There are more caucasions in this country on public assistance than any other race, & I personally pay a disportionate amount for those lazy MF that refuse to get an education

Keep tryin' bro', if you throw enough chit @ the wall maybe something will stick

LG SB

8. Re: Wish I could hide my name, & rank

GG! for you, glad your paying taxes. Does not take away from the fact your still asking men to
    svxk my d1ck
    My be you like well hung horse too?

SERIALBUTCHER Guest

GG! for you, glad your paying taxes. Does not take away from the fact your still asking men to
    ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ

10. Re: Wish I could hide my name, & rank

Fact: There are more caucasions in this country on public assistance than any other race, & I personally pay a disportionate amount for those lazy MF that refuse to get an education
    Oh! We have someone educated here! Been reading some John McWhorter lately? Good speaker too are you checking out Bill Cosby's tour also?

Edit: Well, that is enough for me tonight, I need to run. But if we both have account still unlocked tomorrow, we can resume this...like gentleman or a couple punks. I am going to let you decide if you are man enough to apologize, and I will do the same.