2K announced today that Season 3 of WWE SuperCard is currently in development for iOS and Android devices. This includes new card tiers, new gameplay modes, and a bunch of wrestlers from the WWE and NXT.
WWE SuperCard – Season 3 features will include the following:
• NEW CARD TIERS – Access three new card tiers and compete for more than 100 new cards;
• ROYAL RUMBLE – Pit 15 cards against 15 of an opponent’s cards in a brand new, real-time gameplay mode in a battle to see the last card standing;
• SEASON 1 LEGACY CARDS – Retain Season 1 cards through their transition to Legacy cards in Season 3, with the cards available for play in the game’s new Wild Mode feature;
• SEASON 2 CARDS TRANSITION – Retain Season 2 cards for play in all Season 3 game modes;
• WILD MODE – Use both active and legacy cards to compete against opponents and gain more active cards;
• RANKED / PVP MODE – Battle players from around the world for the top slot in a new monthly leaderboard for prestige and awards.