Close

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 23
  1. Problem with 1.4 (Jalalabad)

    I have having a strange problem, I installed the full 1.4 patch but whenever I try to load Road To Jalalabad, as soon as it gets to the end of the Geometries part of the loading, it crashes to desktop. The other maps load fine, anyone know what could be wrong?

  2. Re: Problem with 1.4 (Jalalabad)

    only thing i can maybe tell u is uninstall and reinstall bf2 and the 1.4 full patch

  3. Re: Problem with 1.4 (Jalalabad)

    Quote Originally Posted by Stilla-Killa
    only thing i can maybe tell u is uninstall and reinstall bf2 and the 1.4 full patch
    < shoots self

    What order should I install them in again? I have SF, Euro, and Armored Fury but I'm not gonna bother installing SF again.

  4. #4
    ELI Guest

    Re: Problem with 1.4 (Jalalabad)

    Install BF2 then all the booster packs.....then patch it.

  5. #5

    Re: Problem with 1.4 (Jalalabad)

    Zone15 huh? interesting..

  6. Re: Problem with 1.4 (Jalalabad)

    Quote Originally Posted by zone36
    Zone15 huh? interesting..
    Hehe, I've had this name since 1999, even own Zone15.com

  7. Re: Problem with 1.4 (Jalalabad)

    all u have to is uninstall and reinstall bf2 and sf. u dont have to do that to EF and AF

  8. #8

    Re: Problem with 1.4 (Jalalabad)

    Quote Originally Posted by Zone15
    < shoots self

    What order should I install them in again? I have SF, Euro, and Armored Fury but I'm not gonna bother installing SF again.
    Check my sig for the correct installation order. Sounds like your patch was NOT successful. Bummer, look on the brought side, a fresh install of BF2 is pretty much as efficient as it gets.

  9. #9
    )-SiN-( Max666 Guest

    Re: Problem with 1.4 (Jalalabad)

    Was Ctd every time i tryed starting so i just reinstalled the patch and its working

  10. #10
    O2zi3 Guest

    Re: Problem with 1.4 (Jalalabad)

    Quote Originally Posted by Revoluti0n
    Check my sig for the correct installation order. Sounds like your patch was NOT successful. Bummer, look on the brought side, a fresh install of BF2 is pretty much as efficient as it gets.
    Just a quick question on that... I thought u needed 1.2 to install EF?????
    In which case would BF2>Full 1.4>SF>EF>AF>Full 1.4 be the go??

Similar Threads

  1. 1.4 bug jalalabad
    By Poppa_Doc in forum Battlefield Past
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 10-21-2006, 03:51 AM
  2. Should Jalalabad been a SF map?
    By LifeCrysis in forum Battlefield Past
    Replies: 22
    Last Post: 09-11-2006, 10:56 PM
  3. jalalabad
    By pyrpieman in forum Battlefield Past
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 09-06-2006, 01:29 AM
  4. Road to Jalalabad 1.3
    By Swanston in forum Battlefield Past
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 07-07-2006, 02:56 AM
  5. What would you like Jalalabad to be?
    By mlkmnz in forum Battlefield Past
    Replies: 36
    Last Post: 06-21-2006, 07:34 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •