Hot on the heels of the big "Pretty Scary Update" for Minecraft, the team at Mojang has already released a pre-release version of the 1.4.3 update. This update fixes over 100 issues in the game. A list of notable changes are below.
- Over 100 issues fixed, full list here: 1.4.3 issue list
- Notable: The missing song “where are we now” is now available, but called “wait”
- Notable: Random falling damage due to lag fixed
- Notable: Falling damage when riding minecarts fixed
- Notable: Enchanted book exploit fixed
- Notable: Slimes have correct collision box
- Notable: Signs no longer lose their text client-side
If you want to get a jump on 1.4.3, head on over to the Mojang website.