It's a launch trailer for Project CARS. What else did you expect?
• The largest track roster of any recent racing game with 110+ unique locations
• A wide variety of motorsports including GT, Touring, Le Mans Prototypes, Karts, and modern Open Wheel and 80+ cars available at launch
• Dynamic weather, pit stops, and pit strategy creation
• Dynamic time of day and endurance races including the Le Mans 24H
• World-class graphics running at 60 fps with up to 45 drivers onscreen
• Next-gen physics running at 600 fps and deep telemetry & tuning features
• Competitive multiplayer for up to 16 players and the ability to create public, private and friend-based lobbies with ‘Join In Progress’
• Asynchronous Time Trial with downloadable ghosts
• Regularly-scheduled community events
• Social connectivity with photo and replay modes powered by The Driver Network
• Support for 30+ wheels, community apps, and virtual reality via Oculus Rift and Project Morpheus
• Continual updates and further content after launch
Project CARS is slated to be released on May 7 for the Xbox One, PlayStation 4, and PC.