Still like testing out the latest Minecraft updates before they're finalized? Then we have some good news for you. The 12w38a snapshot for Minecraft was released today!
- Updated and added new sounds by C418
- Added a neutral mob
- Added a hostile mob (doesn’t spawn yet)
- Command block target parameters have been upgraded, check here for details: https://gist.github.com/3736487
- Beacon artwork has changed
- Wood trunk blocks are now rotated differently. Instead of using the player’s position, it will rotate based on the face it is placed upon. This is mainly a test, so feedback is welcomed, but for me personally this way is a bit easier.
Download links for both the client and server can be found at the Mojang website.