Blizzard, by way of Battle.net, has updated World of Warcraft their latest patch (5.0.5) with a number of hotfixes. Here they are.
- The health of all enemies in Theramore's Fall has been doubled.
- Theramore Footmen have stopped using Shield Bash.
- The number of reinforcements in Alterac Valley has been reduced to 500 (down from 600).
- A warrior's Bloodcurdling Shout should no longer affect bloodworms.
- Pounce should now correctly consume only one charge of Dream of Cenarius.
- Frost Armor now increases spell haste by 7% (up from 5%).
- Angelic Feathers can now be used by all party members when the priest under the influence of crowd control spells, and no longer require line-of-sight to the priest to work
- Penance's base damage has been reduced so that it now deals significantly less damage at lower player levels, and slightly less damage at level-85.
- Shadow Word: Insanity should now deal 2667 to 2815 damage plus 290% of spellpower at level-85 (up from 2235 to 2359 plus 243% of spellpower).
- Mindbender damage has been increased by 20%. It now does 80% as much damage per hit as Shadowfiend (up from 66.7%).
- Shiv no longer generates charges of Anticipation.
- Capacitor Totem should benefit from the shaman's +hit bonuses, as expected.
- Shadow Bite damage has been reduced by 25%.
- Tongue Lash damage has been reduced by 25%.
Dungeons and Raids
- Solarian's Solarium Priests should again be hitting for expected amounts of damage.
- Marksman's Blade should no longer have a larger hit range than expected.
- Oracle Talisman of Ablution now diminishes in efficiency as its owner levels up.
- Interacting with Zidormi in Dustwallow Bay no longer requires Mists of Pandaria.
- Players should no longer retain glyph effects obtained in arenas after exiting the arena.
- Players who resurrect at their corpse after being offered a resurrection by another player should no longer receive resurrection sickness.
- Worgen characters who are advanced via a Scroll of Resurrection before completing their introductory quest chain and should no longer be stuck in a phased state.