Blizzard just announced their plans for BlizzCon 2014, which is slated to take place November 7 through November 8 at the Anaheim Convention Center in Southern California.
This two day event will once again focus on all things Warcraft, StarCraft, and Diablo. Tickets for this event will go on sale May 7 at 7PM (PT) and again on May 10 at 10AM (PT). A small number of tickets for a pre-BlizzCon dinner to benefit the Children's Hospital of Orange County will go on sale May 14.
In addition to serving as the gravitational gathering point for Blizzard Entertainment's gaming communities, BlizzCon will offer attendees a chance to enjoy:
- Hands-on play time with the latest versions of Blizzard Entertainment games
- Global finals for Blizzard eSports, including the StarCraft® II World Championship Series Global Finals
- In-depth discussion panels with Blizzard game developers and artists
- Competitive and casual tournaments for players to showcase their talents
- Community contests with great prizes
- Commemorative merchandise based on Blizzard Entertainment's game universes
- More activities and attractions to be announced
Tickets will be priced at $199 (USD) plus tax and any additional fees there might be. You will be able to visit the BlizzCon section at Eventbrite on the days indicated above to try to snag some tickets.
Full details on the event can be found at the BizzCon website.