Close

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast
    Dandred Guest

Re: Battlefield 2: Veterans Program by EA

Quote Originally Posted by [MyIS]Spetsnaz
    I just recieved an email from EA (most of you should have as well):

Thoughts?

It would be pretty cool if they gave out Beta testing privileges to top scorers in the game. They'd have to check for stat padding first, but that's the easy part. Only problem with is some people may not be so nice and hand out the Beta publicly.
    Why wouldn't this be nice for the community? I wouldn't mind getting one handed you to me. I'm sure most people would love it, execpt for EA of course :laugh:

imported_Killa4live Guest

Quote Originally Posted by hebrewhammer14
    how do u know its about testing it?, what if its some other sort of something, like transferring accounts/global score/unlocks (at least unlokcs) from bf2 to 2142
    Just go for ET:QW.
    EA and DICE are pulling the most dirtiest trciks ourt of the closet.

*Giving out boosters for money, those fockers.
    *full of bugs
    * Trying to compete with ET:QW (lol, like they wil ever come close) and CS (infnatry only mode) while the community is in agony of almost a unplayable game, and those mother****ers just ignore it.

3. Re: Battlefield 2: Veterans Program by EA

I hope you don't need to use the same account, and hence name, to prove you're a BF2 veteran...I want to change my name, not keep using the one with the defunct clan tag in it!

Will have to wait and see. I am mildly impressed with EA recently, things are looking up, I hope they keep up their good work.

Eternal-Souljah Guest

Hope I can beta test it, I registered in August 2005, but had the game since it came out in June 2005, didn't have a good enough computer so I just played single player on a computer without the net.

I have bought SF and all the booster packs, as well as own a ton of EA games on PS2 and PC.

They will probly make sure not to give it to stat padders, people who have been wiped, banned etc.

Jaxx Guest

I did also get that email and was wondering myself what it meant. We shall see btw here is the email for those that didn't get it.

http://anon.doubleclick.edgesuite.ne...dmh=dm24.89564

Angelsoul Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Killa4live
    Just go for ET:QW.
    ET:QW doesn't support 64 player maps. Only 32 player maps

And I've already pre-ordered BF2142.

0wn4g3 Guest

I think as a consumer who spent $50-60 dollars for this game should be entiteled to a Voucher that allows me to get BF2142 at blackmarket prices because of what I have had to put up with.

From what I understand BF2142 fixes this, fixes that, but oh no were just gonna screw BF2 and implement jack crap. I guess this will never happen as EA, the cash cow hogs they are would never reward their BF2 fanbase for putting up with their crap.

I actually hope that the reward people recieve is a medal which can then be used as proof see how many clueless idiots are out their who shelled their money out for another craptastic product.

8. Re: Battlefield 2: Veterans Program by EA

If it is going to be hours or points its gonna suck because I have made over 3 BF2 accounts due to clan Name changing and clan mergers

Xide99 Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Sir. Eden
    Are EA that desperate that they need to give people incentives to buy there upcoming game?
    You mean 'Desparate' like how mid-east oil companies need to give ppl incentives to buy petrol. It's a business dude. The more the merrier.

Oh, and I wouldn't expect anything major from a veterans program. Be a good suprise if it's something decent, but think small ppl.. avoid dissappointment..

kiss my RICE Guest

If I can't beta test, I can live with it. I really don't care whether I get to or not, so long as the information keeps coming about BF2142. Long Live the BF Franchise!!!!