Close

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
  1. Re: Help with flying jets

Quote Originally Posted by Sir. Blades
    Is it even possible to die 79 times in one round? And get one kill per death??
    Nah he said his jet stats BEFORE that round, were 22 kills and 64 deaths... or w/e it was.

And NOW, after those couple rounds, he is 79 kills 79 deaths.

Yeah

Blades Guest

Re: Help with flying jets

AHHH. got ya. *slaps self*

3. Re: Help with flying jets

Quote Originally Posted by =Android=
    Ok now I know that the J-10 is over powered I will try to learn in the f-35b and get good at using that jet. Now could I please have any tips?

I meant to say in around 5 rounds I got that score
    eg first round killed 14 people with 4 deaths, then the next round similar before I quit of Wake island

Yeah definately learn in the F-35B

My tips, stay high up.

Create a local server, and just fly around. Try to find the highest you can go without losing control.

It will be 900 feet exactly on wake. For practicing, try to get level flight at 800 feet and just fly around and get a feel for it.

Also, search the forums for different jet videos.. .there are plenty around here.

2142-Android Guest

Metallicguitrst,Well I have read alot of threads on how you are an expert in jets and I can tell buy your sig and avatar you are good, So could you give me any tips for flying the f-35?.

Quote Originally Posted by metallicaguitrst
    Yeah definately learn in the F-35B

My tips, stay high up.

Create a local server, and just fly around. Try to find the highest you can go without losing control.

It will be 900 feet exactly on wake. For practicing, try to get level flight at 800 feet and just fly around and get a feel for it.

Also, search the forums for different jet videos.. .there are plenty around here.
    Thanks

5. Re: Help with flying jets

Yeah I can't go into that much detail though cause I don't even know what you already know, and i'm about to go to sleep.

2142-Android Guest

Anyway 2 good USMC jet pilots owned the round I was on, I was chinese and Both the jets would constantly take out the j-10 everytime it spawned in that round the j-10 didnt even leave the ground I was so impressed by the USMC pilots and jets lol.

AP_piano295 Guest

Tips...

For flying the J10 you dont really need any just dont fly in a dead strait line when locked onto and you should be fine agains 98% of JSF piolits.

For flying the JSF do not I repeat DO NOT TRY TO OUT CIRCLE THE J10 it will beat you every time in that game.

Fly high I'd say atleast 500 feet watch for the J10 to be spotted or (riskier) try and spot it yourself. Dive in behind the bugger with bombs armed gunsblazing quickly switch to missiles and start fireing dont wait for a lock (why? because if you aquire a lock when the missile is mid flight it will divert to that target even a J10 has problems avoiding a missile thats already kissing its afterburner.

Try and attack the J10 over the carrier with luck the piolit will think it's the essex with the lock and give you some extra time to kill him.

Tips in general
    Run your own lan server at a wake or a gulf of oman and practice practice bombing. Important things for bombing-get good at dropping a single bomb this is done by quickly switching back to missiles after the first bomb. (but why two bombs are better than one? Answer-because only one of your bombs is going to hit the point you aiming for. If you just trying to explode a largeish area than sure let both the bombs fly) Set up a button on your joystick that easily alows you to look backwards (this lets you see where your bomb hits) Gun your target as much as possible before you drop the bomb the guns hurt everything (yes even tanks) a good gun barrage and a well placed bomb will take out a tank in one go. Final Tip-After you let the bomb loose pull strait up (This one might be a matter of opinion but I find it maximizes my bomb accuracy)

To get a good look at these bombing tactics check out PlaneWhores early videos.

2142-Android Guest

Thanks for the great tips!

||3rb||MOBB Guest

Android, I'll give You a tutorial, but there is so much to cover that I think the only way to do would actually be a one on one flight lesson in an empty server. I'm not going to toot my own horn but I will show you somethings to keep you alive, put down a day and time you want to do this and I'll accomodate accordingly, right now july 17 works pretty good for me and is prefferable, let me know what works for you and I'll send you the teampseak Ip to meet me on. To cover everything in one day will be overwhelming for you, so this will be split into 3 days of tutorials followed by a 4th of actually flying in a full server. we will focus on these things day one:

-game settings: ingame settings determine how far you can spot some targets and control settings make a world of difference
    IMPORTANT!!! make sure you have a joystick first with twist handle, (I have a logitech 3dpro) but use what you like as long as it has a twist handle and install teamspeak on your computeror so we dont waste time

-specific advantages of each aircraft (and shortcomings)

-Ground attack: how to hit what your aiming at with bombs, how to strafe effectively.

-tactics: tactics related to ground attack!!!

-independant study: will be repitition of things learned and IMPORTANT, learn where the ground anti air is located on every map and more importantly mobile AA.(this will come into play in day 2 through 4 of the tutorial)

reply to this post android with a date and time android and I will confirm with the IP of teamspeak server and game server to meet me on. This will be detailed and comprehensive, but if you just want some pointers I suggest you do a search on these forums.

||3RB||MOBB