Close

Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 86
  1. #11

    Re: The US Essex range

    Quote Originally Posted by Heavy552(AWG)
    The gun is not as powerful as it used to be but more than adequate in certain engagement profiles.
    The only time I ever think to use the gun is if the enemy jet is already smoking; otherwise, I stick with missiles. If I am dealing with an enemy chopper or boat tho, the guns are great.

  2. #12
    venny Guest

    Re: The US Essex range

    and i shall shoot u down.

  3. #13
    TP.BigBoss Guest

    Re: The US Essex range

    actually gunna have to bring summat to peoples attention that ive just rememberd, when i wa tryin to shoot the commander outta the essex he shot me down using only the cannon no missles and i had a full bar of life on the jet so the cannon aint that weak

  4. Re: The US Essex range

    Quote Originally Posted by BloodHound
    Is anyone botherd about the range of the US Essex, its pathetic, i got past south base and it still shot me down with a missle lock. if there's one thing they need to change its that decrease the range.
    Don't fly the J-10 and you wont have that problem :laugh:



    Don't rape the carrier, and you will lower your chances even more!


    If ANYTHING... they need to make that **** even MORE powerful, and give it more range, with more missles..

  5. #15
    tw1g Guest

    Re: The US Essex range

    Maybe a random missile hit because it happens to me alot. I'll be flting and look behind and see nothing suddenly there's a lock on me look behind again and start doing evasive manouvers and 1 missile will jsut come out of nowhere and either miss or hit.

  6. #16
    venny Guest

    Re: The US Essex range

    i always wait for the flares to run out first then shoot the remaining missiles, after all, the essex has 8.... evasive? nah, 8 is much more than enough to shoot a jet down, unless it shoot me first.. :P

  7. #17
    BurningMonkeyFur Guest

    Re: The US Essex range

    The Essex needs it's ranged beefed up, I think, many a times I've been obliterated by the J10's cannons way before I can see them, and yet the J10's bombing mode shows us plump little squares from a mile away.

  8. Re: The US Essex range

    Quote Originally Posted by BurningMonkeyFur
    The Essex needs it's ranged beefed up, I think, many a times I've been obliterated by the J10's cannons way before I can see them, and yet the J10's bombing mode shows us plump little squares from a mile away.
    Actually no, the essex does not show up as a square.


    Cars, tanks, and AA show up as squares.

    Or boats that do the "wheelie" thing...:laugh:

  9. #19
    ImgSunscreen Guest

    Re: The US Essex range

    Quote Originally Posted by metallicaguitrst
    Don't fly the J-10 and you wont have that problem :laugh:



    Don't rape the carrier, and you will lower your chances even more!


    If ANYTHING... they need to make that **** even MORE powerful, and give it more range, with more missles..

    What he said. C'mon man...you're in a J-10, AND you're complaining? jeebus

  10. #20
    BurningMonkeyFur Guest

    Re: The US Essex range

    Quote Originally Posted by metallicaguitrst
    Actually no, the essex does not show up as a square.


    Cars, tanks, and AA show up as squares.

    Or boats that do the "wheelie" thing...:laugh:
    Whoa, does that mean they practice shooting at them beyond viewing distance?

Similar Threads

  1. Guide to the Essex
    By Gibbsy in forum Battlefield Past
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 05-28-2006, 01:31 AM
  2. Essex AA
    By Thirdeyez in forum Battlefield Past
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 01-29-2006, 04:47 PM
  3. USS Essex
    By =ASE=DEV1OUS in forum Battlefield Past
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 11-24-2005, 05:03 PM
  4. post your USS Essex long range kills!
    By bitvomit in forum Battlefield Past
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 11-19-2005, 12:04 AM
  5. USS Essex
    By [1RGR]LD|Pvt.Amerikai in forum Battlefield Past
    Replies: 63
    Last Post: 11-18-2005, 07:02 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •