Close

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast
    imported_Wreck Guest

Re: So what are you hoping 1.21 does ?

Quote Originally Posted by DrJambo
    For those of you wanting the PKM quite rightly tweaked, remember that the MG36 also has a min deviation of 0.1. Both have to be rebalanced.
    I don't care about the min deviation. Only standing and crouched accuracy need to be fixed. If anything they should increase the accuracy of the other guns.

=DarkJediKnight= Guest

TOW missles when you fire you hear the missle fire, you see a little flash from the TOW, but no missle is fired.

The rate at which engineers get repair points. Very horrible.

Red/Blue tag.

I still havnt see what the big deal is about claymores. They seem to be exactly the way they were before 1.2. What do you mean about spamming anyway? I think pre 1.2 you put 2 claymores but if you collect anymore via supply crate, or ammo bag the others would dissappear. In 1.2 do they not dissappear and you can spam as many as you want?

But for sure change the repair point rate. I get tired of repairing the UAV, sattelite, arty and tanks for 1.5 repair points :-(

3. Re: So what are you hoping 1.21 does ?

AA, shock paddle glitch, red name tag glitch, GL's (fix them), AT missiles, and mine icon (sometimes appears on enemies' and doesn't for friendly's) and only a few other things. The more they attempt to fix, the more the patch will be screwed up and buggy.

4. Re: So what are you hoping 1.21 does ?

Quote Originally Posted by SuperTyphoon
    The more they attempt to "fix", the more the patch will be fucked up and not work.
    fixed.

imported_Wreck Guest

Quote Originally Posted by =DarkJediKnight=
    I still havnt see what the big deal is about claymores. They seem to be exactly the way they were before 1.2. What do you mean about spamming anyway?
    I think now you can lay up to six. They don't kill teammates. People are laying them all over their flags to defend against attack and it's nearly impossible to get around them.

Fayadi Guest

Increase the missile count of BF2 vanilla choppers. 8 missile count is simply too low for pilot to be an offensive force.

Increase the Hind Mi 24 Accuraccy of BF2 Special Forces

Ghilleman Guest

Balance the PKM, fix the TOW glitch, the nametag issue, Maybe work on the AA missles. Oh yea, and the team swap glitch.

LuckyStrike Guest

Quote Originally Posted by AlphaCueUp
    i think they should allow the APC to fire through chain-link fences, like the one at train accident on karkand, and the one that surrounds the constructionsite on sharqi, why they removed this in 1.2 is beyond me
    Everything should be able to shoot through chain link. It's a chain link fence after all. Grenades, FBs etc are the only things that shouldn't go through the fence.

zzDimaxx Guest

Quote Originally Posted by LuckyStrike_BF2
    Everything should be able to shoot through chain link. It's a chain link fence after all. Grenades, FBs etc are the only things that shouldn't go through the fence.
    disagree!

r0uJe Guest

i hope it effs up the game even more so that the coders/developers/testers/etc. will get fired and EA will just give up on this game.