Close

Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    phen0m Guest

Re: It's a bird, it's a plane... No! It's a rant! - n00b Cannon.

WAH, unskilled players are people who come to forums to whine about getting owned. It's the truth, I only speak it.

phen0m Guest

WAH, unskilled players are people who come to forums to whine about getting owned. It's the truth, I only speak it.

Quote Originally Posted by AAK625
    Why? Didn't we suffer through this in in DC with the Saiga 12k and the VSS? Why now, in BF2, must we tolerate the grenade launchers? Dubbed the "n00b cannon" for a reason, the GP-30 and it's counterparts are used, predominantly, as a Close Quarters Combat weapon by players who are completely unskilled with every other gun. Thanks to EA and DICE's weapons physics, these unskilled n00bs are able to launch a grenade to a target less than 6 feet away and not die with their enemy.

Anyway, to make a long story longer, this ****es me off to no end.

I know of several servers that BAN for the use of the grenade launchers. I suspect my clan server will be doing the same shortly.

Whiner. i bet you cried over the Bh too.

Quote Originally Posted by AAK625
    Why? Didn't we suffer through this in in DC with the Saiga 12k and the VSS? Why now, in BF2, must we tolerate the grenade launchers? Dubbed the "n00b cannon" for a reason, the GP-30 and it's counterparts are used, predominantly, as a Close Quarters Combat weapon by players who are completely unskilled with every other gun. Thanks to EA and DICE's weapons physics, these unskilled n00bs are able to launch a grenade to a target less than 6 feet away and not die with their enemy.

Anyway, to make a long story longer, this ****es me off to no end.

I know of several servers that BAN for the use of the grenade launchers. I suspect my clan server will be doing the same shortly.

Whiner. i bet you cried over the Bh too.

Real_CaGeD Guest

waa....waaaa....lol. I know what will help u not get "noob tubed". Join a squad with a "squad leader". Starting playing this game like u dont want to die. Find a cooridinated squad and fall in and follow orders. The main point of what im getting at.......I would like to hear more about suppression fire and flanking on the forum....less noob tubes.

Real_CaGeD Guest

waa....waaaa....lol. I know what will help u not get "noob tubed". Join a squad with a "squad leader". Starting playing this game like u dont want to die. Find a cooridinated squad and fall in and follow orders. The main point of what im getting at.......I would like to hear more about suppression fire and flanking on the forum....less noob tubes.

Jamesfri13 Guest

blah blah sooo what i got over 1000 on grenade launcher kills sure i use it
    i can kill someone 100ft to 200ft or i use the gun but i use all kits anti tank is most i play if its in the game use it remember its only a game play for fun get back at them stop complaing about the nuub tube people say only people with no skill use it that bs its easy to get the drop on someone with it go after them dammmmmmmm another nuub cannon thread blah blah get over it

Jamesfri13 Guest

blah blah sooo what i got over 1000 on grenade launcher kills sure i use it
    i can kill someone 100ft to 200ft or i use the gun but i use all kits anti tank is most i play if its in the game use it remember its only a game play for fun get back at them stop complaing about the nuub tube people say only people with no skill use it that bs its easy to get the drop on someone with it go after them dammmmmmmm another nuub cannon thread blah blah get over it

an army medic Guest

the "noob cannon" shold only be used to destroy jeeps and dune buggys. not inifntry

an army medic Guest

the "noob cannon" shold only be used to destroy jeeps and dune buggys. not inifntry