Close

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

TGN Visiting Treyarch Studios

I along with other members in the Call of Duty community will be heading out to Treyarch Studios today to preview the recently announced Call of Duty: World at War. None of us will be able to report anything right away from the event due to an embargo on the information, but we will post everything we learned as soon as we are allowed to. At the event, I will try to address any concerns or questions you guys have posted up in the announcement thread for the game, but if you have anymore, please feel free to post them in this thread. Stay tuned for more!

2. Re: TGN Visiting Treyarch Studios

Have fun boys. These things are a great opportunity to get a sneak peek at a game.

If they allow Q&A or suggestions at all, I'd recommend stressing how important MP is, and ask/suggest specific things that PC MP needs to have that are different from Console.

Enjoy yourselves!

Re: TGN Visiting Treyarch Studios

Aww I was hoping you were going Whiskey so I could get to meet you. Perhaps for the next MOH game then.

Why did they decide to go back to WWII?

Have fun guys... :salute:

6. Re: TGN Visiting Treyarch Studios

See if you can get information on squad play/teamwork aspect. There are snipets of it here and there.

Crunch
    Twitter: @CptainCrunch
    Battlelog/Origin: CptainCrunch

As Whiskey said, stress the importance of mp. MP is now becoming, or has become, more important than sp for console games as well. The replay value of a game comes from a great mp, no matter how good or bad the sp is. Have fun guys!

b` m3ow Guest

Quote Originally Posted by JoMaMaz View Post
    As Whiskey said, stress the importance of mp. MP is now becoming, or has become, more important than sp for console games as well. The replay value of a game comes from a great mp, no matter how good or bad the sp is. Have fun guys!
    Nuff said :yay:

Quote Originally Posted by [MyIS]Spawndemon View Post
    Aww I was hoping you were going Whiskey so I could get to meet you
    you get to meet Jim.

Perhaps for the next MOH game then.
    And Me. :yay:

10. Re: TGN Visiting Treyarch Studios

1st I would like to say thanks for making a WWII Pacific CoD for the PC:salute:.

Ques: (with only the PC in mind)

1) Why did you want to inclued the PC this time around? and is the PC going to stay in your making for the future?

2) Are you happy to be moving into the PC world?

3)Will there be MP perks and ranks like in CoD:4's MP?

4)If World at War is a great success with the PC(witch I have no dought it will be), will you continue with expansion packs and add on's or move onto a hole new war and time?

5)The MP mod "WAR" that was in CoD3 MP will that be in the MP for CoD"WW?

6)Will there be CTF in MP?

7)Please no planes in MP, just Tanks and Jeeps.

8)Do you plan on staying with WWII for some more titles or could we see a CoD:VietNam?(WWII is still the best, my OP)

9)When will we be able to see a CoD:World at War official web site up with news, screen shots and forum?

10)Will there be a "Limited Collector's Edition" for the PC when due date comes around?

Thanks agian for a PC version :yay:.
    Rick (Gunny)