Close

Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast
    ABD_Bangbus Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by pastorjames
    I seriously doubt it, you might be able to through it farther when you jumo forward, but that's it.
    B I N G O and bing was his Name-O!

imported_Got Your Back Guest
    The C4 is the biggest joke of all the unrealistic things in bf 2. In order for C4 to stick, it should have to be placed on the tank, etc when you are RIGHT next to it. Throwing C4 & it sticking to anything is a joke. I DO think that you should be able to throw C4 charges just like a grenade, but it should never stick when you throw it. It should be throw like ... in the street, from a roof, heli, but FFS, the part where it will stick to objects when it IS thrown is pure crap. Rock On!

ABD_Bangbus Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Got Your Back
    The C4 is the biggest joke of all the unrealistic things in bf 2.

Last time I checked, this game wasnt shooting for realism.

Slapidus Guest

that would explain why i get killed by c4 and there nobody around

glasseye Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Got Your Back
    hardly.

pastorjames Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by ABD_Bangbus
    Well, I do know of a way to throw the C4 about 40 feet in game...... its not that hard to figure out. I can throw a C4 pack from the front MEC flag on karkand (the one up the steps) into the middle of the road from the landing with the flag on it. Would you all like to know how??

OG PLZ TELL MEE

7. Yes lets all capitilize from expliots :laugh:

rombaft Guest
    guys, you can't trow C4 , only when jumping and then relaese it , the C4 will go for like 10 feet, that's all.

The reason why you get blown up and you didn't see the guy miles around is :

- he put C4 on your tank or whatever and waited until you got in and then blew you up, I do this to sometimes and it always makes e laugh

- he put C4 on the ground, where you didn't see it, after a bush or something, you drive by it (not even over it) and he blows you up

- or you just didn't see the guy.

Please stop whining because you are getting killed , it's very easy when you are getting killed and then say : it must be an exploit, bla bla bla

~US~Riggs- Guest
    i drop c4 on the ground where tanks always take a flag... as soon as i see there over the c4 KABLEWY!! lol

rombaft Guest
    Originally Posted by Got Your Back
    Realy ? if C4 was realistic in the game, then you could take out 4 tanks with one C4 pack and it would be possible to trow the pack like 60 feet.

Don't you people understand thet battlefield isn't realistic but an arcade shooter ?? they don't make it realistic for gamebalance, so tyred of people whining over realistic, who cares about realistic, it's BF ( ARCADE )