Close

Page 3 of 15 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Thread: New v1.03 info

Drevor Guest

Re: New v1.03 info

There a real chance exists that above two features will not sit in the new patch! They will come then in one of the continuation patches.
    ... I knew it ...

nerfing support classes .. bright idea ... noob tubes can be reloaded/filled ... medipacks not

Sniper_13 Guest

well thats good to hear, and hopefully it is in the begining of october

DeathGiver Guest

October huh? ****. Im going to have to buy Rome Total War then and when the patch is out download it.

Quote Originally Posted by Bravo Six
    Call me a pessimist but I can forsee the miniguns being nigh useless post-patch if they are indeed trying to "tone them down".
    You mean as useless as the guns on the MEC/Chinese choppers?

Bravo Six Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Drevor
    ... I knew it ...

nerfing support classes .. bright idea ... noob tubes can be reloaded/filled ... medipacks not
    That's assuming your interpreting the info right (horrid translation), but if you are (and I pray you arent) and the med/ammo packs no longer recharge then that will be a pointless nerf to support classes that really isnt needed.

Selecter Guest

EA! PLEASE fix the mine laying problem! Either make it so when a mine is run over you cant punish and counts as a suicide, or remove tk's for friendly's.

The ENG class has his best weapon nerfed by team mates that cant go around the mines or out the back door I left for them. If a eng cant lay mines he cant do much.

Bravo Six Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Talus
    You mean as useless as the guns on the MEC/Chinese choppers?
    Those guns are hardly useless friend, not as effective as the miniguns sure. But not useless, I've gotten a fair amount of kills with said weapons. The worst part I see about gunning in one of those helos is that you are left practically uncovered unlike the BH gunners.

Quote Originally Posted by Bravo Six
    Those guns are hardly useless friend, not as effective as the miniguns sure. But not useless, I've gotten a fair amount of kills with said weapons. The worst part I see about gunning in one of those helos is that you are left practically uncovered unlike the BH gunners.
    So if they make the miniguns on the Blackhawk the same as the guns on the MEC/Chinese choppers, it'll be fine.

Agreed?

I wasn't calling the MEC/Chinese guns useless..I was making a point about your comment about the BH mini-guns being useless if nerfed. They'd be 'as useless' as the MEC/Chinese guns if they were nerfed to being like them. See?

Thameth Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Talus
    So if they make the miniguns on the Blackhawk the same as the guns on the MEC/Chinese choppers, it'll be fine.

Agreed?

I wasn't calling the MEC/Chinese guns useless..I was making a point about your comment about the BH mini-guns being useless if nerfed. They'd be 'as useless' as the MEC/Chinese guns if they were nerfed to being like them. See?
    That would be rediculous.. Then the mini-gun wouldn't be a mini-gun it would be a .50 cal that looks like a mini-gun. If you've ever seen video of how the MG works in real life you would see that DICE got it as close to right as possible.

But the game needs BALANCE...not realism.

And I'm only speculating...remember . Worst case scenario would be that the mini-guns are nerfed to that extent. They will likely still be more powerful than the MEC and Chinese .50 cal guns.

I mean, if the game were realistic, we'd all take one shot to the leg and be down for the count and unable to move for the rest of the round. If we had a shell explode nearby, we'd have no audio for the rest of the round. An AT rocket would disable a tank with one hit to the treads. Small arms fire would take out a chopper. THAT would NOT be fun