Close

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
    Kayback Guest

Best anti heli kit.

I'm getting sick and tired of having my chopper shot down in seconds, yet my team happily ignore the enemy heli, and it always kills me. Time after time.

So now I want a little payback.

Most of my kits are useless against choppers. I mainly run supressed SMG's. Now I want to make a kit dedicated to shooting the bloody things.

Does Sonic Boom help with RPG's? Would it make my RPG's more dangerous against a heli? Or should I get an M60 with double tap or something?

There is nothing (not even grenade spam on Wetwork) that's as annoying as the steerable gun on the Hind. It is a bloody Mi-24P or HIND F. It has twin, FIXED cannons on the right hand side of the cockpit. Two 30mm cannons. You can even see them on the model. But somehow the heli can still shoot to the side, as if it has a turret mounted gun like the Cobra. GAH!

So, a little advice on shooting them down please.

KBK

[7IR]581|Pvt.Md2a Guest
    M249 w/ stopping power? M203? They both work well. If you pack RPGs, any weapon should bring it down pretty quick after you hit it once.

3. Sonic Boom will not increase your rockets damage, dont use it if you plan on attacking choppers. Sonic Boom will increase the "lethal splash damage radius".

As for the kit. I suggest the machine gun with the highest DPS (damage per second).

And as for the Hind. My game has the Hind with a rotating cannon under the chin.

Kayback Guest
    Most odd. I've never SEEN the turret cannon on the Hind. Only the twin booms sticking out the right side of the cockpit. But it shoots like it has the turret cannon.

KBK

Quote Originally Posted by Chris_Redfield View Post
    Sonic Boom will not increase your rockets damage, dont use it if you plan on attacking choppers. Sonic Boom will increase the "lethal splash damage radius".

As for the kit. I suggest the machine gun with the highest DPS (damage per second).

And as for the Hind. My game has the Hind with a rotating cannon under the chin.
    Metal gear solid mutch,

OT a lmg with stopping power

6. Quote Originally Posted by Kayback View Post
    Most odd. I've never SEEN the turret cannon on the Hind. Only the twin booms sticking out the right side of the cockpit. But it shoots like it has the turret cannon.

KBK
    I distinctively remember the Hind to have an odd looking cannon, as not just the barrels rotate, but some piece of equipment around it aswell.

Quote Originally Posted by pwnageisntgood View Post
    Metal gear solid mutch,
    If Jesus was alive, hed be called Solid Snake.

That is how awesome MGS is.

7. Yesterday I was playing Bog and I shot 1 RPG at the helicopter and then I finished it off with one clip from the Skorpion... Pretty good considering no one else was firing at the helicopter.

8. M60 w RDS
    Bandolier
    Sleigh of Hand
    Steady Aim

Not only will you have a powerful LMG with a high rate of fire, you will have ammo to protect yourself afterwords (because you will be exposed and the sound will attract attention) but you will be able to be sure to hit the heli and people.

I dont think I would waste a slot for the RPGs. It takes two to take down a heli and they are not reliable for a hit.

If you dont like the M60, you can replace it with the RPS, but the M60 is suppose to be more powerful, so it will take less to bring it down.

Crunch
    Twitter: @CptainCrunch
    Battlelog/Origin: CptainCrunch

Webs961 Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by CptainCrunch View Post
    M60 w RDS
    Bandolier
    Sleigh of Hand
    Steady Aim

Not only will you have a powerful LMG with a high rate of fire, you will have ammo to protect yourself afterwords (because you will be exposed and the sound will attract attention) but you will be able to be sure to hit the heli and people.

I dont think I would waste a slot for the RPGs. It takes two to take down a heli and they are not reliable for a hit.

If you dont like the M60, you can replace it with the RPS, but the M60 is suppose to be more powerful, so it will take less to bring it down.

Crunch
    I actually like my RPGs (although I don't have Cpt. to get Bandolier yet, otherwise I'd have that instead). It's also useful for getting rid of infantry down corridors, too. Getting RPG kills on players usually results in at least a "lol" on the server.

Any LMG does well against a chopper.

Always bring RPGs if you want to take it down seriously.

Sleight of hand for the LMG for quicker killing.

Third Perk can be anything you'd like.

Should make for a good chopper killing kit.