These details come from a panel that the company had at the Expo. Those on the panel included Executive Producer Mark Darrah, Creative Cirector Mike Laidlaw, Lead Writer David Gaider, and Cinematic Designer John Perry.
- Pre-production on Dragon Age 3 is taking much longer than any previous BioWare title.
- One level in Dragon Age 3 is apparently larger than all levels in Dragon Age 2 combined.
- Character and party customization will be closer to that found in the first Dragon Age.
- It may be possible take over castles.
- All playable characters will be human, but the background for the created character will have a big impact on the story and gameplay.
- Dragon Age 3 will make use of the Frostbite 2 engine.
These new details go hand in hand with the three new pieces of Dragon Age 3 concept art released for the game. We'll have more details on Dragon Age 3 as they're revealed.