First up is the Premium Edition ($79.99 USD) of BioShock Infinite:
- A 3-inch baby version keychain of the sold-out Murder of Crows vigor bottle replica.
- A 5 x 7-inch lithograph by Jorge Lacera.
- A 25 millimeter, resin-cast Handyman miniature from the upcoming BioShock Infinite board game by Plaid Hat Games, makers of Summoner Wars.
- A mini art book, full of BioShock Infinite concept art and commentary, with a hand-distressed cover.
- Various digital goodies: exclusive in-game gear, a digital soundtrack, and platform specific downloadable content (Avatars for Xbox LIVE, and Themes for PC and PlayStation 3).
The Ultimate Songbird Edition ($149.99) includes all of the above plus the Songbird statute (stands 9.5" tall), a Murder of Crows keychain, and the Handyman. This bonus content also comes packaged in a box with custom artwork featuring period-style designs. This box is then added inside of the actual collector's edition box. It's boxception. There, I said it before you could make the lame joke.
If you're interested in either of these limited edition sets, head on over to the BioShock Infinite website immediately.