Changelog for CS:GO for September 2, 2014 (188.8.131.52 update)
• The CZ75-Auto has been moved from the P250 slot to the Tec9/Five-seveN slot and its price has been raised to $500.
• Flashbang blast and HE grenade explosion damage now travels through water volumes (thanks starix)
• Buy time in official competitive config has been reduced to 20 seconds.
• Teamkill money penalty in official competitive config has been changed to -$300.
• Added T spawns to lower position, prioritized them over battlement spawns
• Added ladder from bottom of T spawn to battlement near T sniper tower
• Neutralized corner when moving through archhouse on B upper catwalk
• Neutralized corner when entering B site through connector
• Moved back CT spawns
• Tightened entrance corridor to Long A, T side
• Reduced depth of CT sniper room and made windows more open
• Reconfigured B tunnels for faster T rotation time
• Added path from T side of underpass into B tunnels
• Reduced sightlines from back of B to entrances
• Lowered railing at back of B to make characters on platform easier to spot
• Cut out area behind the toilet in back of B
• Minor lighting/texturing changes at A for better visibility
• Rotated window overlooking connector
• Expanded bomb plant zone at Bombsite A to include outside of boxes
• Smoothed out collision on door to Bombsite B