• Empire-Building for those on the go: From building your castle into an impressive city, accumulating your resources to keep your fortress and your lands safe, to training your armies to both defend and attack your enemies, Castle Siege is built for you to enjoy the expansiveness of an Age of Empires game with the speed and simplicity of touch-based gaming.
• Built for Touch: Now all your strategizing, empire-building and sieging is controlled by the simple swipe of your finger. Drag paths on the touchscreen to command units directly in battle. Using this tactical control to counter your opponents’ defenses is crucial to victory.
• Connect with your Xbox Live Friends: Forge alliances with your Xbox Live friends, compete against other alliances for prized ‘crown count’, and fight your way to the top of the leaderboards.
• Recruit The Greatest Heroes: when times get tough, it’s time to call up heroes. From Richard the Lionheart to Charlemagne, Castle Siege will allow you to deploy them to turn the battle in your favor.
• Cross-platform play only on Windows 8 and Windows Phone 8: If you have multiple Windows 8 devices, no matter. Your game progress is always saved to your Gamertag. Furthermore, you can battle friends across platforms, so any Windows 8 PC, tablet or Windows Phone 8 can join the siege.
• Several civilizations to choose from: Age of Empires: Castle Siege starts off with six civilizations from the Medieval Era, including Britons, Teutons and Kievan Rus. Each civilization has upwards of six unique “cultural units”, along with cavalry and trebuchets equipment.
• Recreate Famous Historical Battles: play through 10 historical battles, including the Siege of Marienburg and the Fall of Constantinople.
The game looks to be released this September. If you wanted a few more screenshots, you got them.